Sunday, January 29, 2012

Getting to know me...

Hey yall! Welcome to my page! I am so excited to start my very first blog, well technically it's not my first blog. I started one a couple years ago and well...it didn't really work out that well. I got busy and then completely forgot about it. Oopsie :/ BUT I am definitely going to try harder this time! :D


I thought for my first post I would do something fun and just to let you get to know me...


If you have never done this tag before, then I Tag YOU! :D



SKINCARE -
How many times do you wash your face daily?
Twice- In the mornings when I wake up and then at night right before I go to bed.

What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)
Combo and sensitive


What is your current facial wash?
Well, right now I am using Cetaphil Cleansing Wash


Do you exfoliate?
Yes!! That is extremely important to get rid of all that nasty dead skin!!  


What brand do you use?
I am not really sure exactly what it is called. I got it at one of those little kiosks in the middle of the mall. My husband bought an entire set for me of the exfoliator, body butter, and a nail care kit. 


What moisturizer do you use?
Philosophy's Hope In A Jar, but I have to admit that I am really not that bog of a fan. I am now on the hunt for a new one... 


Do you have freckles?
Yes.


Do you use eye cream? 
I don't at the moment, but I am definitely wanting to find one. Any Suggestions?


Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
I do and I absolutely hate it!!


Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
Yes, but I had to stop using it. It was so harsh!!


What foundation do you use?
MAC Studio Fix Fluid with SPF 15 (have to have that SPF!!)


How about concealer?
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer and I have been switching it up the past few days with one of the items I received in my January My Glam Bag, Sheercover Duo Concealer in Light/Medium

Do you know your undertone color?
I actually don't? Hmm I need to look into that!!

What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I absolutely love them!! They can really just make a look.


Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
Of course! You don’t want eye infections! Throw it out and buy a new one.


What brand of mascara do you use?
I seriously love mascara and trying new ones out! Right now I use Hard Candy's Lashaholic, CoverGirl's Lash Blast Fusion, Tarte's Lights Camera Lashes!, & Laura Mercier's Long Lash. (not all at once though :) 


Sephora or MAC?
hmm that's a tough one! I looooove me some MAC, but I would have to go with Sephora. You just have more options there.


Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
no :/


What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
makeup brushes, cotton swabs, and my latest discovery which is a dup for the Beauty Blender. It is the Soho London Beauty Sponge

Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
Yes!! I think that is so important! I either use the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion or the Too Faced Shadow Insurance

For the face?
No I am definitely on the hunt for a good face primer..any suggestions?


What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
I have soo many, but the ones that I use the most are...Sephora's Marie N.14, MAC's Tempting, Mac's Retro Speck (which are all 3 Kind of similar), and Hard Candy's 064 High Maintenance.


Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
both. I use Physicians Formula's Eye Booster for my liquid and for my pencil eyeliner I use CoverGirl's Perfect Point Plus  


How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
maybe 1 time out of 100 uses..so not very often!


What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
I really just can't get into pigmented eyeshadows. I feel like they are just too messy....


Do you use mineral makeup?
I tried it a few years back and stopped using it for some reason. I really can't remember if I loved it or hated it. I might try it again to remind myself what I thought about it.... 


What is your favorite lipstick?
I am really loving the Revlon Lip Butters right now. I only have 3 colors, but I am definitely planning on buying some more.

How about lipgloss? MAC's Underage, Lancome's Simmer, & Hard Candy's Girl Next Door 

What is your favorite blush to use?
MAC's Margin.


Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
No I don't.


Do you like drugstore makeup? 
Absolutely! 


Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
No :/ There really isn't very many outlet malls where I live. Boo!!!


Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
Yes I would love to!! 


Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
yes! I have to keep cotton swabs near me, so I can fix my mess ups.


Name a makeup crime that you hate? 
too much bronzer or blush
  

Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
I am definitely more of a neutral kind of girl because I feel like the colorful shades really don't look that great on me.


Which celebrity always has great make up?
The Kardashian sisters always have great makeup!

If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item, what would you use?
Mascara or tinted Moisturizer


Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
It is very rare!


Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
Well I prefer myself with makeup!


In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
Hmmm I would probably say MAC


What do you think of Makeup??
It is one of the greatest inventions. It is just so much fun and you can really transform yourself with so many different looks!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...