Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Getting Paid To Test A Product?!?!




Want to try out the new Glam Shine lip-gloss from L'Oréal AND get paid for it?! Who wouldn't, right?! I know I do!


If you do want to, here's how:
  • Go to Toluna and sign up
  • After you have confirmed your email adress, sign back in
  • Click the down pointing arrow next to the "Rewards" tab on the top
  • Click "Test Products"
  • Click on the register button next to the program you want to do
  •  
     
And then wait to see if you were chosen to test out the product! The waiting part is always what it kills me...I am not a very patient person!


There will be tons of other products on the site, so keep checking back to see what all they have available! :)




4 comments:

  1. are you for real?! i'm signing up today!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As far as I can tell it seems pretty legit! I am hoping it is!! I signed up yesterday. :)

      Delete
  2. This sounds awesome I'll have to check it out. I hear you on the hating to wait thing it is the worst!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will have to let me know if you do decide to sign up and are chosen to try out the lipgloss or any other product! :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...