Monday, May 14, 2012

May 2012 Birchbox: Gossip Girl Themed

Okay, I am terrible and I have not been keeping up with my Blog..But I promise I will definitely do better!!!

So anyways,

I absolutely love when Birchbox does themed box, especially when I found out this month's Birchbox would be themed after Gossip Girl. I seriously jumped up and down with excitement! Gossip Girl is ony the best show on TV. I have been a faithful fan since episode 1 way back when. I am going to be so lost the next couple of weeks that it is on break.

Birchbox definitely did not let me down. I absolutely LOVE my box! So here is everything that I got:




My box was the "Black Tie Ball"




Algenist Regenerative Anti-Aging Moisturizer

I am really excited about this product. I seriously just told my mom and sister a few days ago that I wanted to look into getting an anti-aging moisturizer. Even though I am still in my twenties, you can never start too early preventing wrinkles!


Arquiste Flor Y Canto Perfume

I have to say this is my least favorite item in the box. I am not really crazy about the smell of it. Plus I wish that Birchbox would only put the rub on perfume samples. I feel like these get messy..or maybe that's just me?!!


Beauty Blender Cleanser

Even though I don't have a BeautyBlender I was still extremely excited to see this when I opened up my box. I do have the London SoHo version of the Blender which I use and the Cleanser will also work with cleaning up brushes.


Stila Sparkle Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner

I have been wanting to try some Stila products and I was extremely happy with the fact that I did get black instead of a crazy blue or green color.


Birchbox Extra: Gossip Girl Themed XOXO Notecard

I have to say out of all the colors of the notecards I have seen, I am happy with the color I got. Some people I saw on YouTube had a red notecard with the pink envelope ..I am one of the crazy people that have to have things match, so the gold and pink is so much better than red/pink combo.


What all did you get in your birchbox? Were you as happy with your box as I was with mine?



XOXO,
Southern Glamourista

4 comments:

  1. I like your box too! I feel you on the anti aging cream I'm in my twenties and from my tanning days my laugh lines are coming in quickly, I need to stop that asap ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes, mine too! I never thought I would say that either. haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haven't receive my may birchbox.. i'm exited!! i hope i don't receive any perfume sample again, i don't use perfume!! :( the liner sounds so interesting!

    xx
    teresa
    www.trend-ish.com

    ps. new follower here :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Teresa! Thanks for following!!
      I can't wait to see what you got in your box. I love seeing what everyone gets!! I am so over the perfume samples as well. Although, I probably wouldn't have been too terribly upset if I got the Miss Dior perfume sample like some girls did.

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...