Saturday, May 26, 2012

Summer Clothes- Body Central

So I went to my parent's house yesterday and the newest Body Central catalog was there waiting on me. They really have some cute clothes for the summer, especially tank tops. Here are a few of the items that I circled in the magazine that I really liked...

I absolutely love this top above. You could dress it up for work with a cute black cardigan and black dress pants to make it work appropriate or dress it down somewhat like the model has in the picture with jeans and some cute black sandals.  


The back of the shirt absolutely makes this shirt! How adorable is it?! 


I love this adorable top/poncho. I just think it is so girly! I think some dark denim skinny jeans or even white denim jeans or shorts would look great with it. 


I love the detail in the front of this shirt and the coral!



This top just looks very comfortable, but still stylish at the same time.



Absolutely LOVE the color on this blazer! So fun for the summer. I would pair it with some cute white jeans and play it up with some accessoriess. You could even pair it with coral jewelry to go along with the summer trend.



If you like any of these items, I found them all at Body Central. Where are you finding your cute clothes for the Summer months?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...