Monday, June 4, 2012

2012 MTV Movie Awards

I love watching the MTV Movie Awards because it is one of the awards shows that the celebrities don't have to dress extremely fancy and can really show off their own style. All of the latest fashion trends were all over the red carpet at this year's awards show.

 Here are some of my favorite best dressed females from the night...


Charlize Theron


Eva Amurri-Martino


 Jessica Biel-- I don't like the sleeves on the dress, but I love the rest of the dress and am in LOVE with those shoes!


Kathryn McCormick


 Kirby Bliss--I love the dress, but hate the shoes!


Victoria Justice

The makeup at the show was very natural looking and summery with lots of pinks and corals. There were so many beautiful looks, but I tried to narrow down a few of my favorite looks:


Emma Stone


 Kat Graham


 Leighton Meester


Lucy Hale


And some of my favorite styles from the guys:


 Channing Tatum


Chris Hemsworth


 Mario Lopez


Tyler Posey


Who did you think was best dressed or had the prettiest makeup that you would like to recreate?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...