Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Blog Hop!



Woohoo it's that time again!! Blog hop time babay! I have had so much fun blog hoppin' the past couple of weeks..discovering awesome blogs and meeting new people! I just want to thank all y'all for following my blog and leaving such sweet comments. If you haven't started hopping..what are ya waiting for?!? Start hoppin'- just click HERE ;)



And a HUGE welcome to all of the new followers on my blog! Don't forget to leave the link to your blog, so that me and others can start following your blog :)



P.S. My MyGlam is M.I.A. for the month of June!! What in the world?!?! I am not a happy camper! I want all those awesome goodies everyone else got in their June bag :(

4 comments:

  1. I love the idea of blog hopping - so fun!!!! Happy Wednesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too girl! Happy Wednesday to as well! Woohoo it's the middle of the week!! :)

      Delete
  2. My glam Mia?? Did it get lost in the mail? I would send an email to their customer service asap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am going to have to. I was waiting just in case it did decide to surprise, but it looks like it's not going to. Bummer! :(

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...