Sunday, June 24, 2012

Follow Friday + Furry Friends

I am a little late on this week's Follow Friday because my husband and I were house sitting and dog sitting 4 of the cutest puppies. The house did not have any Internet (GASP!!), but we are back home now and I have never been happier to have the Internet again! We had so much fun with these little guys and girls (2 boys and 2 girls) and the house had a nice inground swimming pool, so we definitely enjoyed ourselves all weekend!

Here are those sweet little angels...


So even though I am late, here is my "Follow Friday" Blog, Beauty Blogs and More. She does really great at product reviews and always has some awesome wishlists! Her blog is super cute!
Go check her out!!



What did you do this weekend?

12 comments:

  1. Awesome post!!! Love reading your blog posts! I am following ur blog!

    Xo
    Sydney

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! I hope you had a wonderful weekend! :)

      Delete
  2. First off love your new layout and secondly THANK YOU SOOO MUCH for mentioning me. You are soooo sweet, I really appreciate it:D Hope you had a great weekend
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I wanted to change it up some. And you are very welcome! Your blog definitely deserves a shoutout..its very cute!! Hope you had a great weekend as well :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Aren't they just so adorable?!! I was so sad when their owners came back and I had to leave the puppies. I wanted to keep them!

      Delete
  4. What a bunch of cuties!

    SN: About the tanning towels smell, they smell much lighter than other tanning products I've tried. More of a fresh clean scent than a tanning scent, however after sweating all day they did take on a bit of that just stepped out of a tanning bed smell.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for letting me know. I was very curious! Well from your review on them, they definitely impressed me :)

      Delete
  5. Omg your dogs are so adorable!! Love them! Adorable blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl, but I was only watching those puppies.. they are not mine. I wish they were though! BTW, I absolutely LOVE the name of your blog. I think it's so cute and unique! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...