Friday, June 15, 2012

Follow Friday



Since everybody does the Follow Friday thing on Twitter I thought it could be fun to do something like that on my blog. I have decided to start giving shoutouts every friday to amazing bloggers that I think everyone should definitely check out if you aren't already following them.

My first "Follow Friday" blog is Amazing World Of J. She has a really great blog and awesome style! She also takes really great pictures of the products that she is reviewing. If you are looking for some great eye makeup looks- this is the blog for you!

Go check her out!

8 comments:

  1. This is so nice girl!!! Thanks alot :) You made my weekend! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome! Have a great weekend! :)

      Delete
  2. This is a fantastic idea. I always love to see how bloggers photograph their posts so I am heading over there now....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! You will love her blog! I agree with you.. I like to see how others photograph their products.

      Delete
  3. I love it when I read posts abouting other bloggers because we all need to share the love and be a community that helps each other-check out my newbie Tuesday if you want to see new blogs :)

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree with you!! I will definitely check out your newbie Tuesday. :)

      Delete
  4. I'm sorry but I think I accidentally deleted your comment on my blog. I'm using my iphone and i have messy thumbs. Anyway, thank you for dropping by my blog and following me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no worries girl! I am the exact same way (messy thumbs) Hope you have a wonderful day! :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...