Thursday, June 28, 2012

Get That Look For Less

One of my favorite shows is Pretty Little Liars. I know, it's probably meant for more of the teeny-boppers, but I can't help it! I love it! I look forward to Tuesdays for ABC Family's shows Pretty Little Liars and Jane By Design. I also love The Lying Game and I am patiently waiting for it to come back on. I think both shows have great fashion and I love seeing what the characters wear every week. I also like to see if I can find their outfits for a much cheaper price at one store because sometimes you don't have the time to go all over town or if you are buying online, it's much easier to go to one site and buy. You also don't have to worry about more than one shipping fee.

So I went online to Forever 21's website for Hanna Marin's outfit on this past tuesday's episode.

Here was my inspiration:


via Google


And here is what I came up with:


3/4 Sleeve Single Breasted Blazer
like it? Click Here

Price- $32.80


 

Longline Rib Tank
like it? Click Here

Price- $4.80

(right now there's a sale for this tank for 2 for $8- which would make it $4) 



Cuffed Trouser Shorts
like it? Click Here

Price- $17.80


Oversized Rope Chain Necklace
like it? Click Here

Price- $6.80


That brings the total of this outfit to:
$62.20 (before tax)


OR you can get the actual jacket worn by Hanna

at Zara (found HERE) for $129.00


Even though the Zara blazer is beyond adorable, I think I would rather get the entire outfit for half the price.

20 comments:

  1. I love PLL! And that outfit is super cute, they always have fabulous clothes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they do! I can a lot of inspiration from their wardrobe on that show.

      Delete
  2. I LOVE Pretty Little Liars too!!!!!! I actually like the outfit you put together better! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it the best show?!! And thank ya :)

      Delete
  3. Loved her outfit!
    PLL & The lying game are some of my favorite shows :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't seen the show but she does look like a very fashionable dresser. I love the pieces you picked out to re create it very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Pretty Little Liars & The Lying Game!! Such good shows:)
    Great outfit..I love Hanna's style.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great look for less...

    I actually like the blazer you picked out better than the Zara one, it's not really my style.

    xoxo,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this yellow blazers are pretty! Very nice idea. I would have everything else here, just need that yellow piece :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should get the blazer to complete your outfit! It is such a cute outfit. :)

      Delete
  8. Love the yellow blazer!! I think I'd rather get the whole outfit for half the price of the original outfit too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here girl! You could 2 entire outfits for the price of that 1 blazer!

      Delete
  9. Looks like we have a lot of favorite shows in common haha!

    -♡ Valerie Angel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's awesome!! I hate when they go on break!

      Delete
  10. I love PLL!! & I love this look for less too!

    xo
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Isn't it the best show ever?! I am ready for next week's episode!

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...