Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Glamour + Birchbox



I am beyond excited about July's Birchbox! They have teamed up with Glamour Magazine to celebrate the Five Senses of Summer: See it, Hear it, Feel it, Smell it, and Taste it. I absolutely LOVE when Birchbox partners with companies. Those usually end up being my favorite boxes!  

Some of the products that could be in the box are:
Stila eyeshadows
Color Club nail polish
Ahava
Oscar De La Renta perfume


If you are not a subscriber to Birchbox, you still have the opportunity to get a box. Glamour is giving 500 boxes away- just go HERE. It ends July 1st, so what are you waiting for?!?! Go enter!!


Do you like when Birchbox partners with other companies? 

10 comments:

  1. i cancelled Birchbox last month :( but still enjoying what MyGlam has to offer! this box you featured seems like a nice one!!

    xx
    teresa
    www.trend-ish.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely do enjoy getting MyGlam as well. I do think July's Birchbox is going to be great, but I hope I don't get too excited and it turn out not to be that great. I hate when that happens!

      Delete
  2. I'm super excited for this box! :D By the way, I have awarded you the "One Lovely Blogger" award! Check out my post for details! Congrats! :)

    -♡ Valerie Angel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited for this too!! Btw I wrote a post for you thanking you for the blog award :) http://beauty-flawed.blogspot.com/2012/06/blog-awards-and-big-thank-you-to-all-of.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I'm a new follower! Found you thru the BLT blog hop! I haven't subscribed yet, I'll wait for your July box as my defining factor if I should indeed get one. Haha!

    Follow back? :)

    xo,
    ochibernadas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do the same! I wait to see what others get for a few months and then I subscribe! Thank you for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  5. Wow! That is a gorgeous colour!! I just nail polish! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...