Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Khroma Beauty Collection Coming Soon



Have you heard the latest buzz about Khloe, Kim, and Kourtney Kardashian's new beauty collection, Khroma Beauty? They partnered with Boldface Licensing and Branding to create an assortment of beauty products. They will be exclusive to Ulta starting in December 2012 with a holiday collection. The sisters are going to create makeup tutorials that will be displayed on their Twitter pages. 



So are you excited about this launch or are you over the Kardashian brand?

8 comments:

  1. I'm kind of excited to hear this. :)

    -♡ Valerie Angel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant wait to see what they come up with!
    http://starvogue84.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love new products regardless so I'll be interested to see hat they come up with.

    http://thelacquerfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I love their style, so I think I will probably enjoy their makeup and beauty products!

      Delete
  4. This makes me excited! They always look amazing, and their makeup is flawless!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...