Monday, June 18, 2012

Mini Haul

I had such a wonderful weekend hanging out with family and celebrating Father's Day with my dad and father-in-law. We were so busy the entire weekend, but I did manage to squeeze in some time to do a little shopping.

My first stop was my favorite place EVER, Marshalls! I am definitely obsessed with Marshalls and TJ Maxx.


High-Low Dress

Brand: Cynthia Rowley


I am a southern girl, so of course when I find a cute button down collared shirt..I HAVE to get it!

Brand: Passport


This shirt is soo comfortable!

Brand: Aerie by Aeropostale

 

I absolutely love this shirt! It is so comfortable. I actually wore this Sunday and wore it with some white skinny jeans..it looked so adorable! You may not be able to tell from the picture, but it is zebra print, racerback, and see through...I just wore a white racerback tank underneath it.

Brand: Bozzolo


This AMAZING candle smells so good! It seriously has been lit since I brought it home.

Brookside Candle in Hawaiian Breeze
Nectarine, Mango, and Honeydew


I also got 2 white tank tops. I didn't take a picture because there really isn't anything special about them. I am one of those crazies that everytime I go to a store I usually end up getting either a white tank top or a black one. You can never have enough of them!



Then I went to Target...



I finally got Sally Henson's Xtreme Wear in Coral Reef. I have searched every store for miles for this nail polish. Everytime I go somewhere they either don't have it at all or they are sold out! I have seen so many blog about this and I am in love with the color. It is GORGEOUS!


I got just this bathing suit top in coral because I have some really cute bottoms that would match it perfectly!

Brand: Target's Brand Mossimo


My last stop was Kohls....



Okay, you are probably wondering why I got 2 pairs of white jeans...well, I have been wanting some for the summer ,so I couldn't resist getting 2. In my defense, they are totally different. One pair is skinny and the other one has flare to it at the bottom.

Brand (left): SO
(Right): Candies



20 comments:

  1. I love that dress! It's so funky:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this dress. Very pretty. And for the blue shirt, i saw similar ones at Walmart i liked somehow. You always can pimp them with some nice jewelry. And i have a Bikini that looks just like the top you got :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The red maxi looks fabulous! Fun blog!

    Happy Blog Hopping and drop by my tiny blog!
    http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I will definitely stop by! :)

      Delete
  4. Marshall's is my favorite bargain hunting destination as well! I love that hi-low hem cynthia rowley dress!!! And also you picked up a lot of other great items! Can't wait to see them on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I could seriously break the bank in Marshalls and TJ Maxx!

      Delete
  5. Oooooh great haul! That Cynthia Rowley dress looks amazing! And the nail polish looks great, love the colour! :)


    Hayley
    http://makeupmoviesandmore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul! What a cute hi low dress you should do an ootd post :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul! That dress is really nice :) Thanks for following, following you back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and thank you for stopping by & following! :)

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Thank you!! Do you have a Marshalls close to where you live? If so, go get you one girl!! :)

      Delete
  9. I wish that there was a Marshalls and TJ Maxx in Canada! We have Winners, which is similar.. but still!

    I want that dress :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww are you serious?! I don't know what I would do without Marshalls and TJ Maxx! I have heard of Winners, but I never knew what it was.

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...