Sunday, June 17, 2012

My First Blogger Award


I am so excited and honored that I received my very first blogger award! Thank you so much to Amazing World Of J for giving me this award! Awesome Blog--Go check her out!



Rules:
1. Nominate 15 bloggers who are relatively new to blogging.
2. Let them know that you have nominated them.
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4. Thank the bloggers that have nominated you.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your blog post.




7 Random Facts About Me:

1. I am obsessed with cupcakes. I could eat them all day, everyday.
2. I never really watched the show Friends until about a month ago- now I can't stop watching it. I
    love it!!
3. I can't stand the sound of someone biting their nails. Yuck!
4. I love throwing parties for people.
5. I am really enjoying decorating mine and my husband's first home. It is so much fu n making it "ours."
6. I am a "planner"- I have to have a plan for everything. I am definitely not a "go with the flow type girl."
7. My husband is my best friend! We were best friends for 2 years before we started dating. We have be "together" for almost 8 years and married for almost 2.




Now for the fun part- nominations!! I award the following bloggers with the Versatile Blogging Award:






Hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday and a great Father's Day! I am getting ready to go have a cookout with my dad and family! :)


32 comments:

  1. Awww thank you so much! I'm so touched! Thank you :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation!!!

    Visit my blog, follow me if you like it, I follow back soon!!!
    www.cheapandglamour.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I will check out your blog :)

      Delete
  3. Much thanks. Glad you enjoy the blog... I actually posted this awhile ago if you want to see my random facts.
    http://amariebeauty.blogspot.com/2012/04/crying-teenage-mom-decorating-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey congrats on winning! And thanks a lot for nominating me! I am so flattered :)

    www.mimikaayu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! :D Interesting random facts - you seem like such a sweet person. :) Thank you for awarding me! :)

    -♡ Valerie Angel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi There! Thank you for visiting my blog and it's nice to meet you! Similarly to you I have everything planned out and could eat cupcakes everyday! I didn't really watch Friends either while it was airing on tv! Only after watching reruns did I get hooked!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow we have a lot in common then! That's awesome!! :)

      Delete
  7. Congrats on your award, you deserve it your blog is super cute and a great read.

    Also thanks for awarding me as well. It means a lot. :)

    xoxo,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! That is so sweet of you to say!! Your blog is really great. :)

      Delete
  8. You and me both with the cupcakes -- Love them! :) Congrats on the award.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't cupcakes just the best creation ever?!! Thank you!

      Delete
  9. Thank you I'll make a shout out post for you soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your award!

    You have a nice blog. Would you mind following mine?

    All you have to do is...
    1) Follow me (via Google Friend Connect)
    2) Comment on any of my posts to let me know you’re following.
    Afterwards, I’ll be sure to follow you back!

    nialangleyspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. congrats and thanks so much for nominating me :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I also like to decorate!!

    I think this is my first time to your blog, please stop by my blog and say hello and follow my blog as well, if you are not already a follower, at http://jessicaslilcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't decorating so much fun?! I will definitely come visit your blog! Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  13. i blushed :) thank you so much dear!! it means a lot and really motivates me<3

    happy tuesday,
    love
    teresa
    www.trend-ish.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww well you deserve it! Your blog is wonderful! :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...