During the summer I don't like wearing a ton of makeup. It is just too hot to have all of that product on! Here is break down of the items that I wear usually everyday in the Summer. For the night looks, I changed it up, but during the day I like to go for a very natural look.
1. CoverGirl Natureluxe Foundation- I love this foundation because it is very lightweight. It does have SPF10 in it which is AWESOME! It also has cucumber extract and jojoba in it.
2. Urban Decay's Naked 2 Palette- I absolutely LOVE this palette. I can use it during the day for the "natural" look that I like or go for a smokey look at night. I think every girl should own either the original Naked Palette or Naked 2.
3. Moroccan Oil Hair Treatment- I don't like to use a lot of product in my hair during the summer or use a lot of heating tools. I like to take a shower and then put the Moroccan Oil in my hair and just let my hair air dry. This treatment has done wonders to my hair. It makes my hair so shiny, soft, and it has strengthened my hair so much!
4. MAC blush in Desert Rose- You can make this color is light and sheer on your cheeks for a natural "flush" look or you can really build up the color for a bolder look.
5. Tarte's Lights, Camera, Lashes- This mascara is my favorite! It gives my lashes the length, volume, and curl that I love. Tarte is one of my favorite brands as well because they are cruelty free and paraben free.
6. Revlon Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake- I absolutely love wearing lip butters! Strawberry Shortcake is such a gorgeous color!!
What are your Summer Beauty Essentials?