Thursday, June 7, 2012

Summer Must Haves

Oh yeah, it's about that time of the year again..only the best season ever! SUMMER! I loooove Summer time! All the bright colors from jewelry, clothes, and nails to adorable sandals, cute bathing suits and being sunkissed.. I just love everything about the warmer months! There are seriously about a million things I am dying to get my hands on. Here a few of the items that I am definitely hoping to purchase for the sweet sweet summertime....


 
 
 
1. Rose Gold Watch- I looove the latest trend of the rose gold watches like the Fossil and Michael Kors ones pictured above. My favorite is the white rose gold one by Fossil.
 
2. Arm Candy and Bold Statement Jewelry is definitely everywhere this summer and I will definitely be sporting it. H&M and Forever 21 have some great pieces for a reasonable price.
 
3. Fedora- A really great accessory for Summer. Last summer, it was very rare to find me without my fedora on. Sadly, I accidentally sat on it and messed it up. So I am on the hunt for a new one. It's great during the day when you are outside to protect your face from the UV rays of Mr. Sunshine. I just put my hair in a low bun and throw the fedora on with some sunglasses. It's also really cute at night..I love waving my hair with a fedora on. I love the one above from White House Black Market.
 
4. Neon nail polishes are my absolutely favorite trend. They just put me in a good mood! Essie has some great colors in their "Poppy Razzi" Collection.
 
5. Sandals- I love the Steve Madden sandals pictured above. They are so comfy and stylish at the same time!
 
6. Pink Blazer- I have to get my hands on this adorable pink blazer from H&M!! You can roll up the sleeves with a cute tank top underneath and wear some shorts OR pair it with some cute white skinny jeans. Unfortuantely, work doesn't get a summer break like school (ohh the good ol' days) so I can dress up this super stylish blazer and wear it to work.
 
 
What all is on your "Summer Must Haves" list? And are you as excited as I am about the ahh-mazing Summer season? :)

14 comments:

  1. I was waiting for the China Glaze Summer Neons, if you like neons - CHECK THEM OUT! lol. Just ordered me 3 today.
    Then i received a bracelet today that would go perfectly with this necklace, i will post it in my outfit tomorrow. And for the Michael Kors rose gold watches - ♥, i want one so bad!
    Love, Janine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh my goodness, I just looked them up and they are GORGEOUS! Which ones did you order? I seriously may have to buy the entire collection! I am excited to see your bracelet and outfit :)

      Delete
  2. oooh I'm LOVING the rose gold trend too! :)

    Hayley
    http://makeupmoviesandmore.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks for summer!! I found your blog through the BLT blog hop!

    http://thelacquerfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thank you so much for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  4. I love that rose gold watch so cute! Neon nails are a must they look so great :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bracelets and sandals! To me those are my summer must-haves. I love wearing long dresses and pair them with oversized bracelets and sandals. So comfy yet stylist :)

    http://www.mimikaayu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree! That is the "perfect summer outfit" :)

      Delete
  6. I'm loving rose gold and the sandals! Please check out my blog! It would make my day if you followed it!

    kassicalife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely check out your blog! :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...