Sunday, June 24, 2012

The Sunday Social



Hey y'all! I hope y'all are having a wonderful Sunday! So one thing about me is that I love meeting new bloggers and finding amazing blogs, so I am linking up with Ashley's Carnival Ride for The Sunday Social.

Every week they ask questions and this week's questions are music-themed. Woohoo I love me some music!


What is your all-time favorite song?
hmm this is a tough one. I don't think I have a favorite song of all-time. I listen to a song that I love so much that I end up getting tired of it. haha.
But my favorite song RIGHT NOW is "Pontoon" by Little Big Town



What is your favorite singer/band?
I have a few that I absolutely love..


Carrie Underwood


Miranda Lambert

 

And oh yes, Def Leppard is my all time favorite band!

What is your theme song/song that best describes your life?

 Jessica Andrews "That's Who I Am"

What songs put you in a good mood?
"Baby Got Back" Any time I listen to that song, I have to turn it up, dance, and sing to it!

What is your favorite roadtrip music?
I like making mixed cds with all kinds of different songs to it. Anything from old school pop, oldies, to country.

What song are you embarrassed to admit you love?
Justin Beiber "Boyfriend" haha I love this song!!
Go link up and find out how others answered these questions and discover some new blogs!!

8 comments:

  1. I am definintely going to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should! Can't wait to see your answer to the questions :)

      Delete
  2. baby got back gets me every time!! always makes me wiggle no matter what! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes! Me too!! I can be in the worst mood and that song will come on the radio and I am instanstly in a much better mood!

      Delete
  3. haha ohmygosh we are the same :) love your list girl and your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL that's awesome that we are alike! And thank you :)

      Delete
  4. I remember that Jessica Andrews song! I used to love that song. I probably still have it on itunes...

    Amy


    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't that song just awesome?!?! I love it!!

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...