Thursday, July 26, 2012

Birchbox July 2012: Glamour Edition

Birchbox teamed up with Glamour Magazine for their July box. I LOVE when Birchbox teams up with magazines/brands to create special boxes. They usually end up being my favorite products! The Glamour/Birchbox collab did not disappoint me at all.




The first thing in my box is Color Club's nail polish in the color "Blue-Ming." It is a greenish turquoise polish. I am very excited to try it out! It looks absolutely beautiful!!



Gloss Moderne's High-Gloss Masque is the next product I got. It is a vitamin-rich conditioning complex that restores bounce and shine, and reduces frizz. It is infused with Keratin and Vitamin E. It is sulfate-free, sodium chloride-free, and paraben-free. 


It has a very thick consistency. It is a really good sized sample for a deep conditioner. I think I will be able to get 2-3 uses out of it. It smells absolutely AMAZING! I seriously can not stop smelling it!!




 Eau Flirt by Harvey Prince smells pretty good! It has fresh citrus and jasmine notes over a base of lavender and pumpkin. When I first saw it in the box I didn't think I would like it, but I was pleasantly surprised. I just really wish Birchbox would make all perfume samples have the spray tops!


Mana Kadar Sheer Glo Shimmer Lotion is definitely one of the products I am looking forward to trying out. Birchbox says you can mix it with your foundation, or apply as a highlighter to your cheeks and browbones.


What it looks like when you first put it on.


After you rub it in.


I was so excited when I saw the Suki Balancing Kit. I love that you get to try out samples of more than one item in the kit. I got the exfoliate foaming cleanser, concentrated balancing toner, balancing day lotion, transformative cleansing clay, and the pure-facial moisture balancing.



I got 2 Lifestyle Extras this month: Larabar's Uber bar which has dried nuts and fruits packed in it and the Birchbox exclusive ear buds.



If you are subscribed to Birchbox, were you happy with the Birchbox/Glamour collaboration?

16 comments:

  1. Wow your box was loaded with goods, I am impressed:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! I couldn't believe all the stuff I got when I opened up the box!

      Delete
  2. I wish I had birchbox in Canada! This one looks amazing! That nail colour is soo nice too and ear buds and food?! Love it!

    www.blondeebrittany.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish y'all did too! Maybe since they are doing so well in the US they will go to Canada and other places soon!!

      Delete
  3. Wow looks like Birchbox had some great stuff this month! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your box was awesome! That nail polish looks gorgeous! :) And I agree - why can't all perfume samples have spray tops? I would probably actually use them if there wasn't the risk if dumping the whole vial being the klutz I am. :)

    -Steph

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am the exact same way...I always spill these types of perfume samples EVERYWHERE! I am very excited to try out the polish :)

      Delete
  5. You got a nice box love the nail polish. I got the sheer glow lotion too the packing suck on it tho so I potted it in another sample container it's pretty nice mixed with some liquid foundation :) Eau Flirt is pretty good Harvey Prince makes some awesome scents.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The packing is terrible! I am glad I am not the only one that thinks that way! I have never heard of Harvey Prince perfumes until I got this sample. What other kinds do you like from them?

      Delete
  6. That turquoise polish looks fab! I wanted to follow you, but there seems to be some problem with your followers widget:(
    Do lmk when its up and running again I'd love to follow your cute blog!
    http://the-bellepoque.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to agree with you on the Deep Conditioner... It smells AMAZING !!! I Have actually tried it and it made my hair very soft.

    I found your blog through Blog Hop :) And I am now a Follower of your blog. Check out my blog & follow if you would like.

    www.mscrystylecouture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by! I am seriously obsessed with that deep conditioner. I will definitely stop by your blog :)

      Delete
  8. I really liked this months. I love that polish you got. Kinda wish I would of got that!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was extremely happy with this month's box! The nail polish is GORGEOUS! Sounds like you are a subscriber...what all did you get? :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...