Friday, July 13, 2012

Follow Friday

Hey y'all! I am very sorry for the lack of posts this week. I have had a terrible migraine for the past couple of days and I couldn't even look at my computer. But yay! it's FINALLY FRIDAY!! Let's get this weekend started!

My favorite blog of the week is actually 2 ladies that post on one awesome blog, A Brunette Duet. I absolutely love their blog!! They are absolutely adorable and so so sweet! They do really great reviews and have awesome OOTD posts. Everyone should definitely go check out their blog and follow right away!

10 comments:

  1. You are so sweet! Thanks so much girl!!!!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear your head is feeling better!!! Migraines are theWORST!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks girl! I just think we should all help each other :)

      Delete
  4. Hope you are feeling better! Have a great weekend!!

    xoxo
    Jessa
    http://lifeofasportswife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hope you have a wonderful weekend as well! :)

      Delete
  5. Just wanted to update my followers: I have changed my blog URL to valleyfash.blogspot.com. To update your subscription to my blog and continue to see my posts on your feed, simply go to my new URL, unfollow, refresh the page, and follow! :)

    -♡ Valerie Angel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...