Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy Fourth of July!

 I hope everyone has a very fun and safe holiday. Don't forget the real reason we are celebrating!




I am wearing Nicole by OPI in the shade "Keep It Real" on all my nails and then on the accent nail I am wearing Julep's "America" over "Keep It Real."




(P.S. my nails look a little sloppy and I may have missed a section on my thumb..In my defense I did them in about 2 mins early this morning when I was still half asleep)




What are you wearing on your nails today?

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! :)

    Happy fourth!

    Hayley
    http://makeupmoviesandmore.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! Happy fourth to you as well :)

      Delete
  2. OOh pretty! I gave you an award on my blog. Check out my post for details.

    kassicalife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful nails doll love the sparkle!
    Xo,
    Missmelissafashionandbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that mani! For the fourth, I alternated red and blue nails with silver glitter on all of them--I was definitely trying to imitate the fireworks look!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...