Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Julep July 2012: Classic With A Twist

When I saw the previews for July's Julep Maven box I was hoping that I would get my box before July 4th. Julep, as always, did not let me down! This month's theme is "It's Your Time To Sparkle." Julep really went all out this month with the adorable red, white, and blue crinkly paper, tissue paper with stars on it, red ribbon, fireball candy, and a free nail polish (America or O Canada! depending on where you live).  I LOVE holidays!



 
This month I got 3 nail polishes, lip gloss, and fireball candy. 


I love the cute quotes they always include in the boxes.

 




The first item in my box is the lip gloss "Camellia." It is a little too light pink for my personal taste. When I first applied the gloss it was very sticky, but after about a minute it wasn't as bad. It smelled really good though! Since this is Julep's first launch of lip glosses I am definitely interested in trying more of the collection.




"Freida" is absolutely gorgeous! It is fucshia with shimmer in it.




"Audrey" is a soft light pink with shimmer in it as well. It is actually the same shade as the lip gloss "Camellia" that came in the box.



 

The free nail polish that I received is "America." I am so excited to wear this for the Fourth of July! How fun is this polish??!!! It is red with blue and silver glitter and silver stars.


If you would like to learn more about Julep Maven or want to subscribe, HERE is my referral link. And remember, if you use the code COLOR2012 you can get your first box for 1 penny. If you don't cancel, it will automatically subscribe you for the service and charge you for $19.99.


So if you are subscribed to Julep, what did you get in your box? If you are from America, are you going to wear "America" for the 4th of July?


14 comments:

  1. OOhh Everything you got looks soooo nice! The America polish is stunning:) It's so cool how they launced a lip gloss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The America polisg is definitely stunning! I tried it on last night and I absolutely love it!

      Delete
  2. I have always wanted to try them, too bad they don't ship international. They do look amazing. Nice blog girl! Found you through BLT Blog Hop. Following you! =D
    http://ileanamakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by! I wish you guys could get Julep!! Hopefully soon they will start shipping internationally! :)

      Delete
  3. Those are some pretty shades. Awesome it got to you before the holiday they did a really nice job on this box. That lippie is such a cute color too I didn't know they made anything other than polish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know they made other anything other than polish either until I received an email with what to expect for my July box. Have you decided to join yet? :)

      Delete
  4. Oh you got me all excited! I ordered the same box. Unfortunately because I am Canadian (I live in Vancouver, 3 hours away from Seattle) I have to wait weeks to get mine!
    Enjoy :) The fucshia looks awesome

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhh that stinks you have to wait! But you are going to have an amazing box headed your way though. I can't wait to see your O Canada! polish you get! I bet it is gorgeous in person.

      Delete
  5. hey, I found you on the bloghop, love your blog :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw that new 'America' polish about a week ago and secretly wished that I was from the US :) The cute little stars are way better than Julep's nail polish for Canada

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl you should get it as an add on. It is well worth it!! I am curious to what O Cananda! would look like in person.

      Delete
  7. I just found your blog! Very cute! Definitely Following. I'd love if you would check out my blog and let me know what you think. :)
    -Amber
    http://beautyguide101.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will definitely check out your blog :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...