Monday, July 9, 2012

June 2012 MyGlam

I finally received my MyGlam for June! It only took until July 7th, but hey who is keeping count. I waited until the very end of the month to email them because I wanted to give them the benefit of doubt before sending them a "where the heck is my package" email. They responded back almost immediately telling me that my package was sent out, but returned back to them for being an "invalid address." How can it be an invalid address when it's the same address they have sent to for the past couple of months and had no problem with delivering?! So I had them send me out a new package and it finally graced us with its presence Saturday!

Okay, let me get off of my soap box... Now I have to say even though it was literally a month late..this was my favorite My Glam ever! MyGlam has definitely stepped up its game!
The theme this month is: Out All Night


The glam bag this month is really cute. Instead of the zipper bags we usually get, this month's has a magnetic button clasp.



I was so excited to see the Living Proof Frizz Nourishing Style Cream in the glam bag. I always see the Living Proof brand at Sephora and have been wanting to try it out for so long. It is a really good sized sample. It is 60ML/ 2 FL OZ. I don't know about you, but I love getting samples that I can get more than one use out of!



Another great item in this month's bag is Nyx's Round Lipstick in Eucalyptus (639). It is a very bright bold fuchsia lipstick. It is very long lasting! I put this bad boy on Saturday before going on a date with my husband and it lasted all day.




Philosophy's Take a Deep Breath Oil-Free Energizing Oxygen Gel Cream Moisturizer is my favorite item that I got! I love Philosophy products (minus a few here and there). I am very excited to try it out!



The last item is the Marbella Permanent Eyeliner Pen. It is supposed to be waterproof, smudge free, and long lasting. It is very easy to apply and is very much like using a marker.



What did you think about June's MyGlam bag?
Want to learn more about MyGlam? Click HERE.


12 comments:

  1. I agree this has been their best bag but my issue is that the Philosophy sample was something Philosophy themselves sent out for free from FB ...who knows lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww I didn't know that! That is kinda stinky!

      Delete
  2. What a whole month! I would have been all over them within 7 days ;) I love the lipstick color you got it's so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I should have. I really do enjoy that lipstick too. I can only wear it when I am feel daring though because it is bright!

      Delete
  3. That whole bag looks amazing!
    .. wish they shipped to Canada.. but hey, what else is new? :P

    Andrea
    Andrea and the Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw I wish they would too! But you guys have some pretty amazing services that don't ship to the US.

      Delete
    2. not any that I'm aware :) which? :)

      Delete
    3. Doesn't Glymm and Loose Button ship to Canada? I could be wrong though.

      Delete
  4. I am having a Julep Maven giveaway! Click here to enter! :)

    -♡ Valerie Angel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...