Thursday, July 5, 2012

Liebster Blog Award Part 2

Here are the questions from the bloggers that nominated me:


Here are Andrea from CutelyWhimsical's questions:

1. What is your favorite mascara and why?
Right now Tarte's Light, Camera, Lashes! It makes my lashes look so long and gives them a ton of volume.

2. What is your dream vacation/ favorite vacation that you've had? (In case you have already taken your dream vacation :D)
I would love to go to Europe. I want to see the Eiffel Tower in Paris, ride a gondola through Italy, and see the Buckingham Palace in England.

3. (I am going to kind of cheat and use one of Kristy's question since "I like it a lot" (flashbacks of Dumb and Dumber right there) What is your favorite clothing store?
T.J. Maxx and Marshall's

4. What is your favorite book? (If you read. If not, what is your favorite movie that came from a book? :P)
Right now, The Hunger Games

5. What is the top makeup item on your wish list?
I am dying to try out some BB Creams. I have heard so many great things about the Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream, so I am probably going to pick up some soon.

6. What is the top non-makeup item on your wishlist?
Right now, some Tory Burch flats. I think they are so adorable and would be cute and comfy for work.

7. What is your favorite singer/band?
Carrie Underwood and Miranda Lambert.

8. What is your current foundation?
MAC Studio Fix Fluid or Covergirl Natureluxe if I am going to be outside.

9. What is your favorite restaurant and what is your favorite thing to order there?
Red Lobster! I LOVE LOVE LOVE seafood! I eat enough for a family when I go there. I get their stuffed mushrooms, salad with petit shrimp, crab legs, shrimp scampi, mashed potatoes with lobster...yum! This makes me want some right now! :)

10. What is your favorite thing to do on a day off?
spend the day outside if it's beautiful out or if it's raining I like to stay inside reading a book

11. What is your current/favorite bronzer?
Currently using Physicians Formula's Pearls of Perfection bronzer




Here are Judy from Judy's Beauty Blog's questions:

1. What is your favourite hair product and why?
Moroccan Oil. That stuff is seriously amazing. My hair is so shiny and soft from using it.

2. Who is your favourite writer/novelist/poet?
Nicholas Sparks. I have yet to find a book written by him that I do not like.

3. What is your magazine of choice and why?
Glamour. I like seeing the latest fashion and makeup trends.

4. What is your all time favourite movie?
In Her Shoes - I could watch this movie everyday for the rest of my life and not get tired of it.

5. Do you speak any other languages?
I used to be fluent in french, but I haven't spoke it in so long that I have forgotten most of it.

6. What is your favourite makeup brand and why?
Tarte because they are cruely free, paraben free, phthalets free, made without mineral oil, and so much more.They also give to so many different charities.

7. What is your favourite part about blogging?
Interacting with so many different people across the world.

8. What is your favourite perfume?
Right now, Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy and Ed Hardy's Luck of Love.

9. What is your profession?
Receptionist

10. Are you a romantic? Yes, no, maybe?
definitely!

11. What is your favourite shoe brand?
Steve Madden, Jessica Simpson, and Carlos Santana





Here are the questions from Kassica:


1. Who/what inspired you to create your blog?
My husband. I had been talking about it for a while and he was the one who said just do it already. LOL

2. How did you come up with your blog name?
Well I knew that I wanted something with "southern" in it because I am from the south and love it. I actually wanted Southern Glam, but it was already taken so I went with Southern Glamourista.

3. What is your favorite food and/or drink?
I loooove seafood..especially shrimp and crab legs. Sweet Tea is my favorite drink.

4. What is your hidden talent?
I think I can sing pretty good :)

5. If you could choose one vacation spot in the entire world, where would you go and why?
Hawaii...it looks so beautiful!

6. What's the weirdest or most exotic thing you've ever eaten?
Octopus

7. If your life was a song, what would the title be?
Okay, I am going to cheat and use the same answer that I did for a Sunday Social.. "Who I am" by Jessica Andrews

8. Which is your colour that best describes you or stands for your personality?
pink

9. Who's your celebrity crush?
Robert Downey, Jr., Channing Tatum, and Liam Hemsworth

10. Would you rather be blind, deaf, or mute?
mute.. I could always write stuff down to people. I wouldn't know what I would do if I couldn't see or hear.

11. What's your current outfit?
I just got home from work so I am wearing some tan dress pants, a shirt with gold sparkles on it, and my gold guess sandals.

8 comments:

  1. Yay! you did it :)

    PS Channing Tatum is gorgeous.. which you obviously already know :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats girl! I love seafood too ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I could seriously eat it everyday!

      Delete
  3. Channing Tatum <3 Love him! & I want to try the BB creams too! I went to MAC the other day and the one they have is amazing! But not sure if it would match every single skin tone...
    I like Nicholas Sparks as well. And i swear i need to get something by Tarte! What is like your favourite thing from them? So i can get it haha!

    x

    Judy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love their mascara "Lights, Camera, Lashes!" and their Amazonian Clay Blushes. I think if you try anything from them, you won't be disappointed! Let me know if you do get something and what you think! :)

      Delete
  4. Thanks for answering my questions! Loved the responses! I love sea food!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...