Thursday, July 5, 2012

Liebster Blog Award


Hey y'all! I was recently awarded with the Liebster Blog Award by 3 amazing girls, Andrea, Judy, Kassica. I can not thank you all enough for nominating me for the award. Everyone should definitely go check out their blogs. So the Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.


The Rules:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their blog and tell them.
5. Remember, no tag backs!



11 Things About Me:

1. I am from a very small town in Tennessee.  

2. I could eat Easy Mac and Spaghetti O's everyday for the rest of my life. I love them both that much! 

3. I have two of the sweetest dogs, Olivia and Bella. (Yes she was named after the Twilight series) We rescued them about 3 years ago. They are mixed with German Shepherd & Lab and are the biggest babies.

4.  I love to travel! I want to see the world!

5. I am just like every other girl in the world. I was obsessed with Twilight and now The Hunger Games. I can not wait for the next movies to come out!

6. I could live in Sephora or Ulta. How fun would it be when the store closed every night to go around and play with all the diffent hair products and makeup?!?!

7. My nieces and nephew are my life!

8. I am terrified of clowns!

9.  I have 3 sisters that are all 6 foot tall and have blonde hair with blue eyes. I am 5'7 with brown hair and brown eyes.

10. I am an animal lover. I want to live on a mini farm.

11. I love living in the country, but I really want to live near the ocean.



I nominate:
9.  Whyyy Jen


Here are my questions for all of y'all:
1. What is your favorite blush?
2. What is one product you can not live without?
3. When did you start wearing makeup?
4. What is your favorite trend?
5. What is one product that you regret buying?
6. What is your favorite tv show?
7. What is your favorite food?
8.  If you could have one celebrity's closet, whose would it be?
9.  Who is you favorite actor and actress?
10. What is your favorite thing to do (besides blog)?
11. What is something that your readers probably don't know about you?  



So I am splitting this post into 2 different sections, so that way this post won't be forever long....

15 comments:

  1. Thanks so much girl! Do you prefer to go by southernglamorista? girl? I never know what to call you?! Haha
    and p.s.......you NEED a twitter account! :)
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My name is Amanda Mae :) I know, I definitely need to get a Twitter! I think I am the only person in the universe that doesn't have one haha

      Delete
    2. Aww Amanda Mae is so perfectly southern! I love it! I'll be waitin on that twitter account:)

      Delete
  2. LOVE HUNGER GAMES :)I like reading, but I prefer movies so it takes me forever to get through a book, but when the Hunger Games movie was coming out I wanted to read the first book before the movie and honestly, I read them in less than a week :) Big accomplishment for me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome girl!! I am the type of person that once I start reading a book I can't put it down until I have finished it. Even if that means going without sleep. LOL.

      Delete
  3. Sorry I accidentally deleted your comment bec I was using my iphone to publish it. Apparently, my thumbs are too big and I touched delete rather than publish. Stupid me. :)

    Anyway, thank you so much for this award! I'm so grateful and honored :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL it's okay girlie, now worries! Have a great weekend :D

      Delete
  4. Thanks so much! We have so much in common! I am going to post it in a few! XOXO-Meena

    ReplyDelete
  5. THANK YOU!
    I also wish I could play around at Sephora and Ulta after hours.. that would be amazing!
    I still have to read the last book of the Hunger Games..I know I'm a slacker! I've been caught up with the 50 shades of Grey trend..

    www.blondeebrittany.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read the 50 Shades books, but everyone I know is and they love it! I think I am going to have to start reading it!

      Delete
  6. Thank you very much for this. I, too, am scared of clowns! I cannot stand being around them. :(

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ewww they give me the creeps just thinking about them. uhh!

      Delete
  7. thanks for the award :) i'll post this shortly... and i'm also terrified of clowns lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are very welcome! Can't wait to see your answers :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...