Monday, July 23, 2012

MyGlam July 2012

I am so impressed with MyGlam! They have really been bringing their A-Game and are giving us some pretty amazing products. I don't think there was one item in the bag this month that I did not love! This was the first month that there was an "OR" option. You could have either got one product or a different product, so not everyone got all of the exact items this month.  


I think the glam bag this month is adorable! It is see-through and just so much fun!


 Remember me telling you about the "OR" option? Well here was the first one...You could either get the Juice Beauty Green Apple SPF 15 Moisturizer OR Kiel's Ultra Facial Oil-Free Lotion. As you can tell, I got the Kiehl's Oil-Free Lotion. I would have been happy with either one. They are both great brands!

 It is a 1.0 Fl. Oz. and is for normal to oily skin. It does feel very lightweight. My favorite thing about this product? It is Paraben-Free, Colorant-Free, Fragrance-Free, and Oil-Free.


The next item I got is the HyrdoPunch Hydrating Conditioner from NuMe. It is 20ml. It is meant for dry or coloured hair. It is made with Seratin-K Protein Complex, Sage Extract, Bamboo Extract, and Argan Oil. It has NO Parabens or Paraffins.

I also got a Special Savings for Glammies from NuMe. You can either get a set of the Hydro Punch or Pure Remedy Products for $49 OR 50% off any products on NuMe Style.

The Hyrdo Punch is usually $139, so you would be saving $90 if you used the Glam Coupon.


I am in love with this product! I wouldn't say they are the best makeup remover wipes, but they are very soothing and smell so good! You get 10 Towelettes in this pack. I think 10 wipes is definitely enough to see if you realy like this product and want to spend your money to buy the pack at the store. I have very sensitive skin, so I love the "Yes To_________" line because they are hypoallergenic. They are also cruelty free, Paraben-Free, Petroleum and SLS free.


Here was the second "OR" option. You could have either got the Big & Healthy Lip Polish by Buxom OR Josie Maran's Magic Marker Lip and Cheek Stain.  There is that "Lip and Cheek Stain" thing again...I don't know what it is, but I just can not wear the same product on my cheeks and my lips. It is just odd to me. Some people love it, but not me!

I got the Magic Marker in "Tango." It is a very pretty pink. It looks like this could be a full-sized product. If you purchase this at Sephora it will cost you $19.


 It is formulated without Parabens, Sulfates, Synthetic Fragrances, Petrochemicals, Phthalates, GMOs, and Triclosan. After reading reviews, a lot of people say to be very careful not to leave the cap off for because it dries out very quickly.


I barely swiped it across my hand on the top and then swiped it about 3 times on the bottom to really show the color.



The last product I got was the nail polish Circus by Andrea's Choice. Andrea is a YouTube beauty guru and also one of the Glam Girls for MyGlam. It came with that adorable case!  


I got the color "Reverso" which is a GORGEOUS white. I am very excited about this polish!
I love white polishes!


So if you are a subscriber for MyGlam..what all did you get for the month of July? Did you like having the "OR" option?

14 comments:

  1. Wow, great bag! I love that moisturizer!

    -♡ Valerie Angel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I am really liking it! I wore it all day today. :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I thought so too! Are you a MyGlam subscriber?

      Delete
  4. Wow, great bag! you got some awesome products! xx
    Beauty by T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really impressed with MyGlam this month! Are you a subscriber?

      Delete
  5. What an awesome month for Glam Bag! The Josie Maran lip and cheek stain looks like a beautiful color!!

    http://dulcet-sparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such a gorgeous color and very long-lasting! I am wanting to try out others colors in it.

      Delete
  6. the bag this month looks great! I canceled last month after the consistent problems I had with them. I found your blog through BLT blog hop and I am your 70th follow!

    Check out my beauty blog if you get a chance :)

    dianaluv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by and being my 70th follower :) I hate that you had problems with them. I did last month, but this month was a lot better. Hopefully, they will get it all figured out and there won't be any more problems!

      I will definitely stopped by your blog :)

      Delete
  7. Wow! Amazing products, i really like the Josie Marian's magic marker. Different from you, i enjoy multi-purpose products, hehe! :p
    How much is MyGlam bag? I think i need to suscribe!
    xx

    Judy.

    judysbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should sign up!! It is so much fun getting a bag of goodies every month. It is $10 a month. Go here to learn more about it and sign up My Glam

      Let me know if you sign up and when you get your first month's. I would love to know what you think about it :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...