Monday, July 16, 2012

Review: L'Oreal Evrcreme Sulfate-Free Nourishing Conditioner


What they say:
L'Oreal Paris Evercreme Sulfate-Free Moisture System Camelina Nourishing Conditioner conditions and restores lost moisture. The nourishing formula instantly wraps each strand with necessary moisture, leaving hair healthy-looking and manageable without weighdown.


  • 8.5 oz
  • Made for normal to dry hair
  • Triple action hydration
  • Natural botanicals
  • Paraben and sulfate free
  • No heavy waxes
  • No animal testing



  • What I say:
    Let me start by saying I am in love with this Conditioner. It smells AMAZING! It has a bit of a vanilla scent. I think the description L'Oreal gives for the conditioner is exactly right...it leaves my hair feeling very moisturized and healthy looking. Once my hair is about 70% air dried, I take a comb to my hair and since I started using this conditioner the comb just glides through my hair. I love the fact that it is paraben and sulfate free and not tested on animals!


    Would I purchase this product again? Absolutely!



    Ingredients:
    Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/Sunflower Seed Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cetyl Esters, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Parfum/Fragrance, Quaternium-87, Isopropyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Propylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Benzoic Acid, Citric Acid, Camelina Sativa Oil/Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil/Apricot Kernel Oil, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil/Grape Seed Oil, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Caramel, CI 19140/Yellow 5, Triethanolamine.

    10 comments:

    1. I actually use the green bottle EverPure and love it! Great post!
      Also, where do you find out what next sunday's topic is for the Sunday Social? We've never participated but was thinking about joining up!
      Laura

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I have never used the EverPure..I will have to try it out! Yay! I am excited y'all are going to joing the Sunday Social.

        If you go here:Ashley's Carnival Ride

        She has the questions for next Sunday! Can't wait to read y'alls answers :)

        Delete
    2. i understand when you say you're in love!! i love loreal too and often use their shampoos and conditioners...

      btw have you entered my giveaway?
      chek ~ http://lipglossaffairs.blogspot.in/2012/07/lipgloss-affairs-100-followers-giveaway.html

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. They are quickly becoming my favorite drugstore brand! Awesome giveaway girl!

        Delete
    3. Tagged you in my latest post doll!
      xo,
      http://missmelissafashionandbeautyblog.blogspot.com/

      ReplyDelete
    4. I've been looking for a great conditioner! I'll have to check this out next time I'm at the store, great review!
      I'm following you know, check out my blog and follow back if you'd like!
      xx
      beautybyt2.blogspot.ca

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. You should definitely check it out and then make sure you let me what you think about it. Thank you for stopping by! I will definitely check out your blog :)

        Delete
    5. i love that this a less expensive sulfate shampoo and conditioner, usually they break the bank!

      xo SideSmile,
      Ashley

      SideSmile Style Blog

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I know exactly what you mean!! I was very glad that I did enjoy this conditioner. I figured you pay for what you get and since this wasn't that expensive I was thinking that it might not be that great. Boy was I wrong! I love it!

        Delete

    Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

    Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...