Sunday, July 1, 2012

Sunday Social

I am linking up with Ashley and Neely for this week's Sunday Social. This week's questions are all about fashion. If you haven't already...go link up!! It is so much fun finding new blogs and seeing how everyone answers to the questions.
 
 
 
What is your favorite store to shop at?



Yup, I am addicted to T.J. Maxx and Marshalls! I could seriously shop at both places everyday!

If you could afford anything and everything, which designer brand would you covet?

Alice and Olivia! I absolutely love their dresses, but my bank account definitely does not.


Must have closet staple?
A good pair of skinny jeans that fit just perfectly and for the summer...flip flops!

Favorite kind of shoes? (brand or type)



Boots! I absolutely love boots! I love Steve Madden and Jessica Simpson shoes.

Best clothing deal you've ever gotten? (sale or amazing find)
I got a pair of Ugg boots at T.J. Maxx for about $50 about 2 years ago.
 I seriously wore them everyday that winter.


Style you'd love to try?



Hats!! I love the look of a cute outfit with an adorable hat.

10 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS! I have been drooling over those exact boots for months :) I am supposed to be saving up for school though, so they will have to wait! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You defintely need to ask for those for the next holiday or birthday! LOL They are seriously so comfortable. I wore them pretty much everyday this past fall and winter.

      Delete
  2. Marshall's is definitely one of my favorite places! It's up there with Target and Forever 21 for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love those places too! I don't know what I would do without Marshall's.

      Delete
  3. I am also a Maxxinista, I love TJ Maxx and Marshalls!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know what I would do if I had to move and there wasn't either one of those stores nearby. LOL

      Delete
  4. Nice post! If you have a minute, please check out my blog and follow me if you liked it. I'll appreciate it so much! Thanks!

    $30 RIRE giveaway on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi can u tell me which steve madden shoes those are? i ve been trying to hunt down these boots and there is no tj max store around san bernandino county in california..Do you know where i can buy these for the same price you bought them for?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. of course! They are called "Intyc". I wish I would have found them at TJ Maxx or Marshalls, but I got mine at Belk. You can find them for cheaper on ebay (click Here), but there are a lot of look alikes out there. I saw a pair at Charming Charlie that looked a lot like them for about $29.

      Also, the website Urbanog.org has some great boots for a reasonable price. These boots right HERE are very similar and for a really great price! Hope that helps :)



      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...