Sunday, July 8, 2012

Sunday Social

Hey y'all! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!
I am linking up again with Neely and Ashley for the Sunday Social. If you haven't already...
go link up!



This week the questions are all about TV...


What is your favorite TV show of the past?

Prison Break, Home Improvement, Full House, Step by Step, 7th Heaven, Gilmore Girls, 
and Clarissa Explains It All

What is your current favorite TV show?
I have a few favorites right now....
Pretty Little Liars, Gossip Girl, Revenge, Jane By Design, The Lying Game, Big Bang Theory, and Awkward

Which reality show would you NEVER do?
Fear Factor! There is no way I could eat bugs and do all that dare devil stuff!
 I am the biggest chicken!

Which reality show would you LOVE to do?

What is the TV personality/character that you feel is most like you?
 Monica from Friends..I am definitely a control and neat freak, but still goofy!

Which TV character would you want to date?
Wentworth Miller from Prison Break

14 comments:

  1. I really loved Prison Break, too! The first season blew me away!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! My husband loved it too, so it was a good show we could watch together.

      Delete
  2. LOVE Friends! It just never gets old! Stopping by from Social Sunday! You have such a cute blog!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I seriously watch it everyday and still don't get tired of it! Thank you so much!!

      Delete
  3. Fashion Star would be a blast, huh? I wish I was even talented enough to go on it haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you and me both! I would be the very first person to be voted off, but it would still be so much fun!

      Delete
  4. I totally forgot about Clarissa!! Stopping by from the link up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks for stopping by! I loved that show!

      Delete
  5. Michael Scofield I will always love you!!

    visit nichollvincent.blogspot.com

    happy sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Revenge is really good! I'm liking awkward too for an MTV show it has been really funny and those awkward moments really are making it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really funny because when I first saw the previews for Awkward I thought I will never watch that show..how dumb! But one day there was nothing else on, I was really bored and they were having a marathon of it..I got hooked!! Now I look forward to it every thursday! I do love those awkward moments they have!

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...