Sunday, July 15, 2012

Sunday Social


Hey y'all! I am linking up with Ashley and Neely again for the Sunday Social. I am having so much fun answering these questions every week and seeing everyone else's answers. If you haven't already, go link up!!

This week the questions are all about VACATION! :)


1. What is the best trip you've ever been on?
Well, my husband and I were going to go to the Grand Cayman Islands for our honeymoon, but they ended up having terrible weather when we were supposed to go. We decided to cancel the trip and go somewhere fun and go to Grand Cayman later. We decided to fly into Los Angeles, CA and rent a car and just visit different places in California. It was such a fun, relaxing trip!

We went to LA, Malibu, Newport Beach, Laguna Beach, Angoura Hills, and Hollywood. We did a little shopping on this little road, I'm not sure if you have heard of it...Rodeo Drive ;), took a hike to the Hollywood Sign, saw all the stars on the Walk of Fame, took a visit to the Playboy Mansion, and my favorite stop of the trip..did a little shopping in DASH.

ahhh I want to go back sooo bad!


2. What is your best idea for a girls weekend trip?
A weekend in Miami or Las Vegas! 



3. What is your best idea for a couples trip?

Somewhere there is a BEACH!

Me and the hubs in Watersound, FL. (there was a ton of seaweed that day, so instead of swimming..we took the opportunity to do a little photo shoot)


4. What is the best vacation on the cheap?

Since I live in TN...Nashville is very close to where I live. We love having a weekend getaway here. There is so much to do and see!
[via]

 

5. What is the place you most want to visit?
 
Bora Bora!

[via]

I also want to visit New York, Paris, Italy, London, Australia, Hawaii, Niagara Falls...and about a million other places! I want to see it ALL!! :)


6. What are your vacation necessities?
 
 Summer Must Have's

No matter if you are spending the weekend at the beach in Miami or at the city like Nashville I always have these items with me:

1. Camera- you will want to look back at all of the amazing memories a couples years from now.
2. Sunblock! Protect yourself from the harmful rays of Mr. Sunshine.
3. Sunglasses- protect those eyes as well!
4. Makeup!! We CAN NOT forget our makeup. If you are going to the beach, don't forget your BB Cream and waterproof mascara.

Of course, you will need to bring other items depending on where you are going.


All of this talk about vacation is making me want to go on one RIGHT NOW!!
 

17 comments:

  1. Oh Bora Bora! I so want to go there! Just seeing your picture made me especially want to go there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New to your blog thanks to the link up! :) I'm dying to go to Bora Bora too! :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! We should get a lot of bloggers together and go there!! :)

      Delete
  3. New York is a great place to visit! Just don't go there in the summer time you'll melt and the subways smell way bad in the heat lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds terrible! I am dying to go! There is so much I want to see and do in New York. I am very jealous of all of your amazing trips!

      Delete
  4. Ooo Miami! Now that would be a fun girls trip! Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) You should definitely plan a girls trip there :)

      Delete
  5. I've always wanted to go to Bora Bora or Fiji and stay in a villa just like that picture! Gaaahh let's go!!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES let's go!! We should get a lot of bloggers together and make a trip there. Maybe if there is so many of us they will give us a discount! ;)

      Delete
    2. Haha that`s such a good idea:P

      Delete
  6. Oh my goodness! Going to Bora Bora would be such an amazing trip!

    Just wanted to let you know, that since changing my blog URL, my new posts aren't showing up in anyone's Followers or Subscription Dashboards!
    If you would like to continue to see my posts please unfollow and then re-follow. Sorry for the trouble and thank you so much!

    Andrea @ Andrea and the Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it would! Ahh that stinks your posts aren't showing up in the dashboard :(

      Delete
  7. After seeing the Kardashians in Bora Bora I want to go there too! Great post!
    xo,
    http://missmelissafashionandbeautyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! After watching that episode I was like okay we ARE going!! If only we had their money!!

      Delete
  8. Just stumbled across your blog from the Sunday linkup! So sorry to hear about the bad weather in the Grand Cayman! But, at least you were still able to go somewhere and it sounds like you & your hubby had a fabulous time in Cali (jealous about your shopping trip at Dash!) Me & my hubby are supposed to go to Mexico on Friday & it's supposed to rain THE. WHOLE. TIME. WE. ARE. THERE! :( Boo!

    And I would LOOOVE to go to Bora Bora!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by! It turned out to be an amazing trip even though we were bummed about not going to the Grand Cayman. I hope it doesn't rain the ENTIRE time y'all are in Mexico! I hope you have an amazing time!!

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...