Sunday, July 29, 2012

Sunday Social


Hey y'all! I hope you are having a fabulous weekend! I am linking up with Ashley and Neely again for the Sunday Social. I missed last week, so I made sure I was able to link up this week! I am having such a great time answering these questions every week and then seeing how everyone else answers. If you haven't already, go link up!!

1. What is your dream job?
To be a fashion stylist for a celebrity. I would love to pick someone's outfits for redcarpet events and award shows. Move over Rachel Zoe!! ;)

2. If you had just won the lottery and didn't need to work for money, what would you do with your time?
Travel! I would love to see the world. God created this amazing place for us and I don't want to only see my small town for the rest of my life!

3. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A Lawyer. I had it all planned out when I was 8 years old. I knew I was going to Yale and I knew which Law Firm I would work at. As I got older I realized that was not for me.

4. What piece career advice would you give to someone just starting out in your field?
To just stay true to yourself! Don't let others influence your decisions in any way.

5. What are your biggest pet peeves in life, blogging, or at work?
Fake people! I just don't get why some people change into an entirely different person than their selves in front of others. 

6. What are your biggest fears?
Clowns!! Ahh I HATE them. Also, my parents getting older. :(

12 comments:

  1. Traveling was my answer too! I'd love to go to Greece some day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Found you on the Sunday Social Link up :) Cute Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also said travel! Being a stylist for celebrities would be so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad I found you on Social Sunday. Wish I could be a fashion stylist. As I get older I like to think my style is becoming better and more girlie. Growing up I was such a horrible tomboy. Traveling was my answer too!!! And who likes to think of their parents getting old? Can time just freeze already??

    Have a good week!!! :)

    southerngirllivingthecitydream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was such a tomboy growing up as well. I wore jeans, a tee-shirt, and my hair in a ponytail every single day until I was about 12..then I noticed boys! LOL. Hope you have a great week as well! :)

      Delete
  5. I'd go travelling if I won the lottery too! Would love to just get away from everything haha.

    Thank you for stopping by my blog, now following you back :)

    Laura xx
    http://laurasallmadeupbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Traveling would be so much fun! I have about a million places I want to visit.

      Delete
  6. It would certainly be Ireland and Scotland for me!

    It's taking me a couple of days to get thru the Sunday Social! LOL!

    I'm your newest follower! YAY!
    Tif
    Ramblings of a Southern Belle
    http://www.her-southern-ramblings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both of those places would be such an amazing experience! Thank you for stopping by :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...