1. What is your dream job?
To be a fashion stylist for a celebrity. I would love to pick someone's outfits for redcarpet events and award shows. Move over Rachel Zoe!! ;)
2. If you had just won the lottery and didn't need to work for money, what would you do with your time?
Travel! I would love to see the world. God created this amazing place for us and I don't want to only see my small town for the rest of my life!
3. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A Lawyer. I had it all planned out when I was 8 years old. I knew I was going to Yale and I knew which Law Firm I would work at. As I got older I realized that was not for me.
4. What piece career advice would you give to someone just starting out in your field?
To just stay true to yourself! Don't let others influence your decisions in any way.
5. What are your biggest pet peeves in life, blogging, or at work?
Fake people! I just don't get why some people change into an entirely different person than their selves in front of others.
6. What are your biggest fears?
Clowns!! Ahh I HATE them. Also, my parents getting older. :(