Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Urban Decay's Fall 2012 Has Launched!


Urban Decay has launched its Fall Collection and it looks like it will not disappoint. One of the items in the collection is the Smoked Eyeshadow Palette ($49US). It has 10 gorgeous colors that will give you the perfect smokey eye. It includes neutral mattes and shimmering jewel tones.


I am in love with the case for this palette! It comes in a sleek black zipper case with a mirror inside. How great is it that the case zips?!?! You get a full-sized 24/7 matte eyeliner pencil in the color Pervision which in Urban Decay's words is "blacker-than-black." It also includes a travel sized version of the very famous Eyeshadow Primer Potion and a step-by-step guide on how to create 12 different smokey eye looks.


Also, new in the Fall Collection is Naked Skin ($38)! It is a liquid foundation that comes in 18 different shades (WOW!). It is supposed to have a very lightweight texture that gives medium to full coverage. It is an oil-free, paraben-free, and fragrance-free foundation that is supposed to make you feel like you have no makeup on..almost like you are "NAKED". It is packed with nourishing ingredients to help your skin look amazing: Matrixyl 3000- An anti-wrinkle and lifting peptide, Litchiderm- which protects the skin from dehydration, oxidative stress and accelerated aging, Sodium Hyaluronate-which attracts and holds water in your skin helping it to look smooth and soft, Vitamin E and Japanese Green Tea- which helps to calm and sooth skin.

The shades are named by a number system. Shades ending in ".0" are for warm/golden toned skin. Shades ending in ".5" are more for cool/neutral toned skin.

  

Both of these items are now available!

So will you be splurging for one of these Urban Decay items? What fall collection are you most excited about?

20 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I can't wait for the foundation! It sounds amazing! The palette looks gorgeous as well! I want it all! haha!

    http://dulcet-sparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been so excited for the foundation! Urban Decay has some great products! xx

    Beauty by T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they do! I am dying to try both of the products out!!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. They are definitely in my top faves! I love when they release new collections!! :)

      Delete
  4. I saw the Smoked palette on Sephora the other day! I love the packaging and all the colors looks gorgeous but I'm not sure how much I would use them!

    Andrea
    Andrea and the Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh I'm jealous! My Sephora was sold out when I went to look at it in person :/ I usually go for the neutral look- that's why the Naked and Naked 2 palette are perfect for me, but a night on the town definitely deserves a smokey eye. That's how I am convincing myself that I NEED another palette ;)

      Delete
  5. The foundation is something i want to get my hands on!
    http://starvogue84.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!! It sounds very interesting and I want to see what my skin looks like "Naked" lol

      Delete
  6. I always like trying new foundations! I'd prally give this one a try!
    I can't buy anymore pallets though..I need to use the ones I have!

    www.blondeebrittany.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE trying out new foundations too! You never know when you might find the "perfect match" for you!! I too have way too many palettes, but somehow I can't say no to new ones. LOL

      Delete
  7. found u on blog therapy now following! http://xteaseflutterpoutx.blogspot.co.uk/ xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by and following!! :)

      Delete
  8. I am so boring...I stick to one product for all my make-up needs (besides mascara and lipstick)...Bobbi Brown. You always have great reviews though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there is nothing wrong with that! If you find that product that looks great on you..stick with it! I have actually never tried any Bobbi Brown products out yet..it is on my list of brands to try! And thank you so much for the sweet compliment!

      Delete
  9. the "perversion" eyeliner is freakin amazing!!! i will never buy another black eye liner again i highly recommend it :)
    http://allthingsbeautybytiarni.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have to check it out! I have heard so many wonderful things about it.

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...