Monday, July 2, 2012

What To Wear: Fourth of July

My husband and I absolutely LOVE the Fourth of July! It is not only a day to celebrate our independance, but it is also a fun holiday with all of the cute decorations, fun recipes, bar-b-ques, and our favorite part, the fireworks! The 4th is definitely a day that you can be extremely stylish and just have fun with your outfit. Whether it's soaking up the sun at the beach or lake all day, having a bar-b-que with some friends, or going out on the town you can really play up the Red, White, and Blue. You don't have to wear a shirt with a flag on it to show your pride.

I came up with 3 different outifts to show off your American pride whether you are hanging out at the beach or lake, having a bar-b-que with some friends, or going out on the town.



A day at the beach or lake

Beach wear- 4th of July

You don't have to wear an american flag bathing suit. I would wear a cute solid colored blue suit like the one above and just pair it with either red or white accessories. Make your nails fun by doing a fun design like all of your nails white and do an accent nail on each hand with red glitter polish.

Swimsuit- Etsy
Sunglasses- Nordstrom
Bag- Nine West
Shoes- Nike




Having a bar-b-que with friends

Bar-B-Que - 4th of July

I love this outfit! It is very stylish, but comfy at the same time. You definitely want to feel very comfortable if you are going to a friend's house to hang out. Just don't spill anything on those cute white jeans!!

Tank- Tainted Kiss
Pants- American Eagle
Shoes- Endless
Bracelet- Tory Burch- Shopbop
Nail Polish- OPI- Big Apple Red





Going out on the town


Night Out- 4th of July


This is my favorite outfit of the three! I am in love with this dress from H&M! I love having the white as the main piece and just pairing it with red and blue accessories.

Dress- H&M
Shoes- Steve Madden
Clutch- DSW
Earrings- Newlook



What are your plans for the 4th and what are you wearing?

18 comments:

  1. i love the swimsuit in the first set! so unique and super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfits! I don't know what are exact plans are but i'm sure it will envolve bbqing and fireworks at some point. haha

    xoxo,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like fun!! Hope you have a wonderful and safe 4th! :)

      Delete
  3. I love that bathing suit in the first picture!!! And that tank in the second picture is adorable!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too girl! I was like okay I need to add both of those to my shopping list :)

      Delete
  4. Great styling ideas for the 4th! Love that white dress from h&m you picked out so cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I am definitely going to have to get it! :)

      Delete
  5. I love your outfit choices - you wonderful taste!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the OPI shade!! Awesome post!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have awarded you the Liebster Blog Award! :)

    Andrea
    CutelyWhimsical

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the tory burch belt. I recently invested in a Tory Burch flats! I love it. You have fantastic taste :D

    Samantha (Nail Art Couture)
    Drop by and Enter my Julep Intro Box Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I have been drooling over some Tory Burch flats lately. I am going to have to just cave in and get them.

      Delete
  9. Love this post! Thanks for sharing! New follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and for following :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...