Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Amusing August Blog Hop: Week 1


Happy Tuesday everyone! I am doing a really fun post today by linking up with one of my favorite blogs, A Brunette Duet. Stephanie and Laura are hosting the "Amusing August" Blog Hop every Tuesday for the month of August. Come join the fun and get to know other bloggers a little better by linking up!

Week 1's question-

What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?

Probably the biggest embarrassment for me was my very first day of my freshman year of high school. I stayed after class a few minutes to talk to my teacher, so by the time I left her classroom most of my classmates and upperclassmen were already downstairs in the commons sitting down eating their lunches. As I was walking down the stairs my foot somehow slipped on one of the steps. Not only did I tumble down all 20 stairs..there was a senior that was walking up the stairs that I somehow (I still don't really know how this happened) grabbed and brought tumbling down with me. Of course wouldn't you know when this happened the lunch room magically became very quiet so that every single student, which there were at least 300, in there was able to witness this. I felt so bad for the guy that I took down with me. Every time I saw him for the rest of the school year he would walk to the opposite side of the hallway or stairs from me. I guess he thought I might do it again.  


So what has been your most embarrassing time? Join the link up and tell us :)



20 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for linking up girl!:) I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for hosting the link up! It is so much fun. :)

      Delete
  2. Oh my! And it had to happen on your first day!! I think some of the most embarrassing things are the ones people remind you of all the time like that senior- its like the embarrassment that. Never. Ends. Haha!
    -Steph

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, I completely agree! I never lived it down. Even my senior year my friends were still laughing at me about it.

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh! I totally ate it once in school but thankfully not too many people saw me! I'm glad you made it out not too injured/traumatized :) just found your blog, love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky! I think every single person watched it happen! It was so humiliating! Thank you so much for stopping by :)

      Delete
  4. Oh man, that doesn't sound like fun. I hate when there is a giant crowd full of witnesses. Way to start the school off with a bang :) I once did something similar but i was trying to show off in front of a group of guys. Ended up tumbling down some cement steps in a mini skirt- broke the heel and and fractured an ankle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man! Hopefully neither of you were hurt too badly. :(

    Found you on the link up and am your newest follower. Hope you'll follow back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankfully, neither one of us were hurt. That would have definitely added to my humiliation. Thank you so much for stopping by :)

      Delete
  6. Wanted to stop by and say thank you for linking up for blogworking wed! I hope you met some great new bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just discovered your blog and I love it! I'm your newest follower -- hope you can check mine out too! : )

    http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by! I am headed to your blog right NOW :)

      Delete
  8. I am a new follower from blog working wednesday I would love a follow back at http://lefthandedideas.com.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! I'm your newest follower from the blog hop! I'm your newest follower from the blog hop! Come over and visit me sometime today and check out the available ad space, (PERFECT for GROWING and advertising your blog in September) or just to say 'Hi'! I love hearing from new visitors!

    Oh wow! You are brave to share! LOL :) My high school had a ton of stair cases, luckily I never fell down any of them! (^_^)

    xoxo ♥ Shar
    http://sharmartinez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Shar! Thank you so much for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  10. Hey! I found you via the BLT Blog Hop and am now following :)

    Check out my Covergirl GIVEAWAY! http://raveorrant.blogspot.com/2012/08/thank-you-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by! I will definitely check out your giveaway :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...