Tuesday, August 21, 2012

August Blog Hop: Week 3


Chasing Birdies

Hosted & Co-Hosted by:
Shelby
Steph and Laura
Kailyn
Jessica


What are your guilty pleasures?
You know, those things you love even though they're embarrassing or weird!


1.  Cherry Coke


There is nothing better than a cold Cherry Coke!


2. Red Lobster



My ultimate favorite restaurant! I LOVE when they have endless shrimp nights. My sister and I spend hours there on those nights. YUM!

Whenever I have had a bad day, I pick up some food from Red Lobster and eat it at home with a cherry coke while watching a girly movie.


3. Ranch




I eat ranch with EVERYTHING- Fruit, Baked Potatoes, Pizza, Chicken, Chips, Mashed Potatoes, and of course all of the normal stuff like fries and salads.


4. Online Shopping


 I probably spend too much time online shopping.



 What are some of your guilty pleasures?

I would love to see you join the hop! :)



16 comments:

  1. I love Coke as well, its something that I could never give up. And Red Lobster and Hidden Valley ranch...very good choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like ranch too. Maybe not love but there are definitely things I cannot eat without it! (: Visiting from the blog hop! Fun post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wild cherry Pepsi is a treat I allow myself once a year. LOVE IT! And man I wish I would have never given into online shopping- its causing my bank account problemss.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun post :) mine would be coke zero and m&m's yum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh ranch dressing.. how I love it so! lol
    I found you through the BBU blog hop!
    I'm following you via GFC and hope you'll follow me back! :)
    http://nailpolishinmyeyes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Red Lobster is a guilty pleasure of mine too! I love their cheddar biscuits.
    Found your blog through the GFC blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Cherry Coke!!! I feel like I need to go buy some now after seeing this - I'm craving it! My guilty obsession is online shopping too. It's so bad! That and reality tv - all of it, especially the really awful shows like Bad Girls Club!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mmm Red Lobster! Totally agree with you on that one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't everything at that place just soo good?!?!

      Delete
  9. wow nice post!!:)
    i'm following you, visit my blog if you want :)
    tell me are at your fingertips!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi i'm a new follower! Red Lobster is my favorite place to eat too!

    Hope you'll come visit when you have a chance, http://megansutliff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following my blog! I will definitely check out yours :)

      Delete
  11. I also Love eating Ranch Dressing with oh most everyone i eat.:) Hera us my blog. I try to updat at least 4 times a month.http://daughteroftheking92.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm with you on the Ranch dressing chickie, but fruit?! I haven't dipped fruit in it. Although I have dipped chocolate and caramel candies in the Mild Cheddar Frito Lay's dip that you can get in the chip section. That stuff is GOOD!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitey try it with fruit! It is so good! I am going to have to try choc. and caremal into the Frito's dip. :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...