Friday, August 10, 2012

Follow Friday

T.G.I.F. woot woot!!
 I have plans to hang out with my husband all weekend. I am hoping it's a very relaxing one and that I can catch up on some sleep. Staying up late watching the Olympics and having to get up early for work is wearing me out!
What are your plans for the weekend?



Miranda from Miranda's Makeup and More is my Follow Friday blog this week. Her blog is absolutely adorable and she does amazing nail of the day pictures. I am pretty jealous of how great she does her nail polish. Go check her out!!



 Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

8 comments:

  1. I will have a chill weekend too! i so can't wait for fall, more rain and cooler weather so i can stay in, cuddle up and watch movies :) i had summer enough this year, South Carolina is wearing me out lol. Me as a german, i am a cold blood anyway lol.
    I wish you an awesome weekend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree with you! Fall is my favorite time of the year. I can't wait to be able to go outside and actually breathe. I hope you have an amazing weekend as well!

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness, you are so sweet! Thank you so much! You totally just made my day and weekend!!! So happy to have found you in this crazy blog world!! Have a wonderful weekend! I hope you get lots of relaxing time in!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww you are so welcome girl! Hope you have a great weekend as well :)

      Delete
  3. nice!


    p.s. I'm having a Shop Jeen ring giveaway if you'd like to check it out!
    devorelebeaumonstre.com xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...