Friday, August 31, 2012

Follow Friday

Yippie!! It's my favorite day of the week...FRIDAY!! :)
 
I am so excited about this weekend! My best friend since, well.. forever, is coming in town AND it's Labor Day weekend! I feel like Labor Day is kind of the end of Summer. So, of course you have to end Summer with a great cookout with family and friends. And that's exactly how I am planning on spending my weekend! :)
 
 
This week's Follow Friday goes to Judy from Judy's Beauty Blog!! I just adore her blog! I mean, seriously, go look at how adorable it is and look at the AMAZING pictures she takes! I feel like I am actually looking at the item in front of me instead of looking at a picture of an item. She does really good reviews as well. So, go check out Judy's blog!!
 
 
 
 
So how are you planning on spending Labor Day weekend?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Wow! Thank you so much, Amanda! I'm so happy you like it and you think of it this way! I really appreciate you taking the time to make this post and writing so many good things about my blog :')

    Getting together with your bff sounds like it's gonna be fun! I hope you enjoy your Labour Weekend! Take a lot of instagram pictures! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome girlie!! And I will definitely try to take lots of pictures. Hope you have an amazing weekend!

      Delete
  2. The past few weekends have been over the top crazy for the hubs and I, so we plan on just staying in with the bebes and having family time! :)

    Sounds like you're gonna have a fantastic weekend! Enjoy it girl! :)

    xoxo ♥ Shar
    http://sharmartinez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for Friday! Hope you have a great weekend. :)

    xoxo,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shopping and course work! Hope your weekend goes great! :)

    xoxo,
    Haley

    http://thechicconfessions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI! I saw your blog through bbu hop. :)
    and i am going to check judys blog now too!

    ANYWAYS.. i hope you can check mine and follow too.

    ps. i am currently hosting a giveaway..you might want to check that out too. ♥
    http://allaboutbeingglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad I found your blog through the blog hop :)
    And this Follow Friday is a GREAT idea!!

    Hope you had an awesome Labour Day weekend!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...