Monday, August 13, 2012

Shabby Apple Affiliate


Dresses from Shabby Apple

I was recently asked to be a Shabby Apple Affiliate. I had never heard of this company before so as soon as I finished reading the email they sent me I started researching all about them. I found only great things about the company. It is made by women for women. Their goal is to make women of all sizes feel beautiful and feminine no matter what they wear. Being an affiliate for their company means that I can eventually offer y'all discount codes and possibly hold giveaways with some of their items. I do get a small commission if you click on their link from my blog and purchase something within a certain time frame. 

Shabby Apple is best known for their dresses- which might I add are absolutely adorable! They also have skirts, blouses, jewelry & accessories, and swim & fitness for women. For the women that are pregnant they have an adorable maternity section and clothes for after you have your beautiful baby. If you have a daughter, they have you covered! They have sizes 0- 6mos and on up with some of the cutest clothes. Shabby Apple also has bath and beauty items such as nail lacquer.

My favorite thing about the company is that they offer a certain percentage of their sales to charities for women and children. How can you not fall in love with a company that does that?!?!

Here are a few of my favorite things from the site...



And how adorable are these sweet little outfits?!!



Go check out the Shabby Apple Website to see more of their fashion and other goodies. 


If you do go to their website, let me know what your favorite item is.

Happy Shopping!! :)

10 comments:

  1. I'm sooo obsessed with Shabby Apple! Everything is stunning and so my style! Congrats on being an affiliate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I do love their style too. So feminine, but yet so classy.

      Delete
  2. Shabby Apple is definitely a unique shop. I am happy to be working with them as an affiliate as well. I love their swimwear! :)

    -♡ Valerie Angel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do have adorable swimwear. It's so retro! Congrats for being an affiliate as well :)

      Delete
  3. The second week of the Amusing August blog hop is live now! I'd love it if you stopped by to link up:)

    Shelby xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really like your blog...and I see beauty boxes! Although in England we cannot get some of the boxes, like the glam box.

    Found you on BLT blog hop, and am now following. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww that stinks y'all don't get the beauty boxes! Thank you so much for stopping by :)

      Delete
  5. I've been thinking about linking up with shabby apple for awhile now but haven't gone threw with it. I love their clothes and I see their stuff all over the net. Maybe I should reconsider and give it a go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely give it a go! It really is a great company. :D

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...