Sunday, August 5, 2012

Sunday Social- Fall Fun


Hey y'all! I hope you have had a fantastic weekend! I am not ready for it to end yet. The weekends always FLY by. So I am linking up with the beautiful, Neely and Ashley, for the Sunday Social. This week the questions are all about the season Fall. My favorite season!
I just love everything about it!

What is your favorite fall activity?
Football!! We love some football! This might sound weird, but I love baking during the fall. There are so many fun and cute things you can make!

Do you follow a football team? If so which one and why?
I am a HUGE FL Gators fan and my husband is a HUGE TN Vols fan. Yes, I know I should be a TN fan since I have lived here my entire life, but my dad is from FL so I was raised a FL fan. It is a big day at our house when FL plays TN!! Plus, I absolutely love Tim Tebow. So for Pro, I am all about some New York Jets :)

What is something fun about fall in your area?
We have County Fairs, Enchanted Maizes, Oktoberbfests, and of course tons of Haunted Houses. Plus, the colors of the TN Mountains are absolutely gorgeous!

What are your favorite fall outfit staples?
Boots!! Love love love wearing boots and scarves!

What things are you looking forward to most about this coming fall season?
My husband and I will be celebrating our 2 year wedding anniversary in October. :) We usually take a trip to Gatlinburg in the Fall which I absolutely love and cannot wait for!

What is your favorite fall holiday? Traditions?
I looooove Thanksgiving! Having all of our family getting together, all of the amazing food, football, and of course shopping on Black Friday!!

As for traditions, my sister and I always go shopping together on Black Friday. We usually stay up all night and shop until we literally drop! We have a blast! My husband and I have started a tradition for our wedding anniversary  to go back to the place we got married and just reminisce. We got married at a State Park, so we just bring a blanket, some food, and talk about the wedding.


So if you haven't already, go link up! What are your favorite things about Fall?

14 comments:

  1. cute blog!

    New follower :)

    Look forward to continue reading your blog!

    xo
    christina
    livinglaughinglovingx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. We said the same thing in our post about being Jets fans now!! Great minds....
    - L

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi doll! It's so hard to believe it's fall already!! I love this season too though! Time to rock those boots!! That tradition you have with your husband is soo cute!

    xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes! I can't bring out the boots. And thanks girl!

      Delete
  4. I can't wait for the cooler weather here in NC. I love everything about the fall except the time change. Wishing you a Happy Anniversary (very early. Found your blog at the FBH.

    http://lovejoyjunction.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much and thank you for stopping by! I agree..I am not a fan of the time change either!

      Delete
  5. I love that you and your sister shop together! She's probably pretty awesome ;) cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha ya she is great! ;)

      P.S. I am looking forward to this year's shopping extravaganza! Better get your game plan on :)

      Delete
  6. I love doing stuff like that with my sister too :) Gotta love shopping till ya drop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes! My sister and I definitely shop til we drop. We are so exhausted by the time we finally get home. It is so funny because we are both early birds and go to bed by 10pm at the latest. So for us to stay up ALL NIGHT is a sight! haha

      Delete
  7. Love you and your husbands tradition! My husband and I do something like that for our birthdays since we share the same birthday. Looking forward to more posts from you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw that's so sweet! What a very special day to share with the person you love the most! :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...