Sunday, August 19, 2012

The Sunday Social: Old School

Sunday Social

Linking up with Neely and Ashley again for The Sunday Social! This week the questions are all about OLD SCHOOL!

1. What were you like in Middle School/HS? (Pictures)
 
 
Both of these pictures are from my Senior year in High School. I couldn't find any pictures from Middle School. I had BLONDE hair and definitely spent way too much time tanning!

Middle School- I was all about the sports! I ran track and cross-country, played softball, basketball, and volleyball.
High School-  I was a member of FBLA, Marketing, and Student Council. I was very preppy!
 
2. What were your favorite past times?
My best friends and I always went to the mall and hung out on Friday and Saturday nights before we could drive. Once we started driving, we would hang out downtown and would just drive around listening to our music really loud.
 
3. What songs were you obsessed with?
Anything from Kenny Chesney, Keith Urban, Britney Spears, and Christina Aguilera.
 
4. What fashion statement do you look back on and cringe?
Well, I think the biggest thing in high school were those collared shirts from American Eagle. I think I had one in every color and all of the ones in stripes.
 
5. Who was your celeb crush?
 
 
 Kenny Chesney!
 
6. What were your favorite TV shows/movies?
These are the only ones I can think of on the top of my head, but I'm sure there are a MILLION more...
 
Shows- 7th Heaven, Laguna Beach, One Tree Hill
Movies- Mean Girls, She's The Man, Clueless
 
 
 
 
 
What were you like in Middle/High School?
 
 
I would love to see your pictures from Middle School or High School. So, come join the link up!!

11 comments:

  1. mean girls was a classic movie for me and my friends too,and it was "based" on the area where we are from LOL.

    cute blog!

    happy sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were stunning! (And obviously still are!) my friends and i were the same when we were in high school, the mall was the place to be until we could drive! Then we we're "way too cool" hahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally, somebody who crushes on a country boy! Kenny Chesney, despite his lack of hair, will always be a crush-worthy crush of mine too! His new song "Come Over" and music video is ohh-la-la! {ahem} Great to find your blog via Sunday Social, have a blessed day!

    Nicole @ Three 31
    http://nicoleandkevin.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look pretty blonde! I was totally preppy too lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Yay for us preppy girls :)

      Delete
  5. Love the old school pictures! You rarely debut yourself in pictures but you really should more often! You looked great then and now!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely, check mine at getmegorgeous.blogspot.in
    Shikha x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I watched and loved all of those TV shows and movies also! I think I've seen mean girls at least 50 times lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I think I know every single word to that movie. LOL

      Delete
  8. Found you through the bloghop, looking forward to reading everyday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...