Thursday, August 30, 2012

What to wear: College Football Days

I am a big college football fan and I love being stylish, so why can't you have the best of both worlds?! Well, I am a firm believer that you can! With college football starting this weekend, I thought it would be fun to create a few different outfits to support my favorite teams without actually wearing a shirt that has a big "T" on it or a Gator.
 
I bleed orange and blue...yes, even though I am from the Volunteer State- I am a HUGE Florida Gators fan. My husband is all about some Tennessee Vols, so it is a big day at our house when the Gators play the Vols!
 (ahem September 15th)





So these two outfits are more casual for the Tennessee Vols. I decided to use the same t-shirt for both outfits, but change everything else.
 


Here is the casual outfit using the Florida Gators colors. This would definitely be very comfortable at a football game or if you are just hanging out at your house watching the game in your living room.
 
 
I definitely wouldn't wear this outfit to a TN football game, but if you want to still show your support for your favorite team at work or somewhere you need to dress up... you can!  
 
 
 
I love this outfit for the Gators! It's very stylish, but still supporting the team with the blue and orange.
 
 
 
 
So are you excited about College Football starting this weekend?
What are your favorite things to wear to support your favorite team?
 
 
 
P.S. Have you entered Tawny's and my giveaway yet? There is only a couple of days left,
so what are you waiting for?!!!
Go enter NOW!
 

17 comments:

  1. So I'm not a big sports fan but funny story I actually used to work at a sports store... lol I think these outfit are great alternatives to wearing the teams basic tee's way to style it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome Ashley!! I would be in Heaven haha I am such a sports nut! :)

      Delete
  2. oooo that last outfit was inspired- it's so incredibly stylish and shows who's side you are on. Nice work- and I hope your team wins ;) haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these outfit combos!!! That blue dress is so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great suggestions!

    Thanks for participating in yesterday's Wednesday Walkabout!

    Chantal @ Scattered Seashells
    www.scatteredseashells.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVING all of these beautiful outfits!! Great picks :) oh, and Go Gators!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I'm a new follower from the walkabout! :)

    Jen @ kyleandjensmith.blogspot.com
    The Adventures of our Army Life

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are super cute! i loved all of them, especially the orange toms! i love that you did a casual and dressy outfit for both! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello! Found your blog through the blog hop!!
    I really like orange and blue, it's sucha a gream colour combo!
    Happy to be your newest follower!! xx
    Alice Barton ♥ The Mow Way

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all of these outfits especially the last one, it is such a pretty dress.
    Kirsty x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome outfits! I love all these colors~! :D

    http://dulcet-sparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your outfit layouts! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. stopping by from the blog hop and loving these outfits!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super fun! And I'm loving that these are also Chicago Bears colors!! :)

    New follow from the I <3 my online friends GFC hop!

    Brie Joy @ Breezy Pink Daisies

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the white blazer pairing. I just bought some orange nail polish a few weeks ago. Wish it was a little more pale, but it sure is pretty on my toes! Following your blog from the GFC hop. Cheery Monday, Amanda Mae.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sooo excited about football season, and I love that you decided to make outfits n support. Obsessed with the colored jeans you posted!

    New follower via the gfc blog hop :)

    Brittany
    Secondhandsolace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...