Monday, September 24, 2012

Bath & Body Works Fall Haul

Happy Fall Y'all!!
 
 I am so excited that it is finally Fall! I love everything about Fall...the yummy scents, wearing boots and scarves, cooler weather, and all of the fun decorations. I could seriously go on and on for days about how much I love Fall! I recently went to Bath & Body Works to get my body and my house "Fall Ready." I am obsessed with that store! My husband hates going with me because I spend hours in there. There are just so many scents and you have to smell every.single.one.
 
Here are some of the things I picked up...
 
 
Honey Autumn Apple Creamy Body Scrub
This stuff seriously smells AMAZING! It is red apple, nectarine, and a touch of honey.  The exfoliating sugar crystals, Vitamin E, and Jojoba Oil really does leave your skin feeling extremely soft! The only problem I have with this is that the scent is not strong enough to stay on your skin after you get out of the shower...
I want to smell like Honey Autumn Apple all day!!
 
Brown Sugar & Fig Body Lotion
I love this scent! It is probably one of my favorite scents from Bath & Body Works. The Key Fragrance Notes are Fresh Fig, Warm Coconut Milk, Caramelized Brown Sugar.
 
Twilight Woods Body Mist
When this scent was first released, I didn't think I would like it, but a friend of mine sprayed it on herself while I was in the car with her and I had to go get it! It smells so good!! The Top Notes are Juicy Berry, Sparkling Mandarin, and Coconut. The Mid Notes are Creamy Frangipani, Soft Mimosa, Wet Honeysuckle, Wild Freesia, and Apricot Nectar. The Dry Notes are Oud Wood, Musk, Orris, Vanilla Milk, and Warm Woods. That's a lot of stuff in one bottle!! haha
 
 
 
Creamy Pumpkin 14.5 oz 3-wick Candle
I am obsessed with this candle! I just love everything about it..the look of it is so pretty and of course the scent is amazing! It is an autumn blend of spiced pumpkin drizzled with sweet caramel and topped with warm cream. YUM!
 
Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin 14.5 3-wick Candle
This is definitely a Fall Must Have for me! It is sweet pumpkin pie, rich vanilla cream and a touch of cinnamon. Smells.So.Good!!
 
Limited Edition Pumpkin Carving 4 oz Candle
I actually got this candle for free because my Bath & Body Works was having their Fall Festival and you could get this candle free with any Home Fragrance purchase. It smells delicious! It is mixed with fresh pumpkin, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and vanilla.
 
 
 
Acorn Wallflower Plug
Pearl Cream Pear Wallflower Plug
 
 
Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Fragrance Bulbs
Same scent as the candle
 
Apple Crumble Fragrance Bulb
If you love the smell of apples then this scent is definitely for you! It is mixed with baked Granny Smith and McIntosh Apples topped with vanilla crumble, cinnamon and nutmeg.
 
Mahogany Teakwood Fragrance Bulb
I had to get this because I heard that it smells like Abercrombie & Fitch's cologne! It is mixed with mahogany, cedarwood and oak, highlighted by delicate lavender and geranium notes. I have this is my guest bathroom right now and it smells so good in there that my husband keeps going to that bathroom instead of the master one.
 
Leaves Fragrance Bulb
I love this scent! It just smells like a beautiful fall day! It features a medley of ripe delicious apples, red berries and golden nectar.
 
 
The last things I got are hand soaps in the fragrances:
Creamy Pumpkin & Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin
 
I have seriously washed my hands at least 50 times a day, just so my hands smell like pumpkin!
 
As you can tell, I am definitely ready for Fall now!
 
 
What are your favorite Bath & Body Work Fall Scents?
 
 
 

16 comments:

  1. I have those hand soaps and I love them!! I went on a little Bath and Body shopping spree a few weeks ago!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am a die hard bbw fan- especially the candles. this makes my house smell lovely, but my bank account is usually very happy lol. love the post- new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know exactly what you mean! My bank account isn't very happy when I leave that store ;) Thank you for stopping by my blog!

      Delete
  3. Happy Fall! Thanks for stopping by Boys Oh Boys for the Tea on Tuesday hop! I love BBW! My fave (which they don't make anymore) is Rice Flower and Shea, but I love Sensual Amber too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have a whole lot of bath and body works stuff anymore but my mom loves the candles she has like one of every scent in her house! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she sounds like my kinda girl! I have so many of their candles! I am obsessed!

      Delete
  5. I love sweet cinnamon pumpkin! I am going to try leaves and mahogany teakwood after reading your post! I know some people hate the smell of Abercrombie stores but I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy fall to you! now i need to stop by bath & body works and get some of those yummy candles! LOVE your blog and am following along! come follow back if you'd like at chaseandem.blogspot.com ! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. love bath and body works, especially their candles! great haul! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG I have been there a few times already to stock up. I LOVE the Leaves candle, and got the pumpkin carving for free too! The sweet cinnamon pumpkin soap is my new fav too! Glad I'm not the only BBW crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Seriously, B&BW is one of my favorite stores, too! My husband won't go in there with me either--he will always go next door to one of the electronics store or something. haha. Your post made me want to go shoppping again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Holy deliciousness of fall smells! Loooove creamy pumpkin!

    Poppin' in from the hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just went to B&BW tonight to pick up stuff for my new giveaway!!! Thanks again for linking up at Friday Chaos! CAn't wait to get to know you better!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello! Man that was a pretty massive B&BW haul! ahahha And everything you bought is lovely, thank you for sharing!

    Besos from México :)
    normienriquez.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete
  13. My fav scent would have to be warm vanilla sugar... :)
    Trying to get 50 followers... Follow me? chiccupcake1.blogspot.com
    -Jen <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...