Monday, September 17, 2012

Beauty Swap From The UK

BBU & LSH Swap
 
I participated in the International Beauty Swap that was hosted by LolaStar Hearts
and BBloggers Unite. I am so glad I signed up to do this swap because I have made a really great friend through it! Claire from Pink Chick Claire was my Swapping Buddy. She is seriously one of the nicest people I have ever "met."
 
 
Here are some of the items Claire sent me...
 
 
 
 
  • Model's Own Nail Polish  in "Pastel Pink-NP033"
  • Model's Own Nail Polish in "Purple Grey- NP052"
  • Nail Paint by Barry M in "Raspberry- 273"
 
I am in love with all 3 of these colors and can't wait to wear all of them!
 
 
     
  • MUA Out There Plumping Lip Gloss- "Buff"
  • MUA Eyeshadow  "Shade 4- Pearl" (which actually looks like it could be a dup for MAC's Stars N Rockets"
  • MUA Trio Eyeshadow "Innocence"
  • MUA Blusher- Shade 1
  • Bed Head Sugar Dust
 
 
 
Some London Goodies! :)
 
  • A cute little notebook that says "Princess of London"
  • "I heart London" Double Decker Bus Keychain
            How adorable are they?!!
     
  • Jaffa Cakes- combination of light sponge, dark crackly chocolate and the smashing zingy orangey bit.
  • Maltesers- honeycombed malt biscuit balls coated in milk chocolate.
 
Both of those snacks are AMAZING! I seriously ate all of them the first day I got the package!

If you want to see what I sent Claire, click HERE. :)
 
 
 
I am so happy with everything Claire got me and I can't wait to review everything for you guys!!
 
 
 
 
 

21 comments:

  1. This is an awesome package of goodies!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it is! She sent me some amazing stuff! :)

      Delete
  2. What an adorable idea!! :)

    https://abundanceoferica.blospot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so much fun getting to know someone in a different country and receiving some stuff from there that I can't get over it! I loved it!

      Delete
  3. This is so cute. I'm sorry I didn't know about it :-( let me know if you hear of anything like this again , Lx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure will! Follow me on Twitter and @BBloggersUnite ...when they make the announcement I will retweet it in case anyone misses it! :)

      Delete
  4. Aww how fun! That's awesome she threw in some "non beauty" items too!
    ~L

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, she is awesome! I loved everything she sent me, especially the London goodies :)

      Delete
  5. That's such a cool swap idea! It looks like you got some great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes I was so excited when I saw everything she sent me! :)

      Delete
  6. Ohh! Are they doing this again sometime soon?
    I missed it :( I love what she sent you, I'm craving those Maltesers! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Judy! Those Maltesers are seriously amazing! I am not really sure when they are going to do it again. I found out that they were doing it this time on Twitter. Keep checking @BBloggersUnite's Twitter for the announcement. :)

      Delete
  7. Cute idea! I would've love to join in this. I love those colors ya got too. I'm stopping by from GFC hop, stop in to say hi if ya get a minute?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is this still happening as I really want to do a swap with a blogger from USA?
    glossyboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not really sure if it is still going on, but if you follow @BBloggersUnite on Twitter-they will let you know if they still are or when they are going to host another one. :)

      Delete
  9. Great blog. I found you through BBU Blog Hop. Please follow back.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cool swap! Love the color of the Barry M polish :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! I LOVE it! It is so beautiful on!

      Delete
  11. I love reading swap posts...!!Lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...