Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Laine Blogger Award

 
 
I was nominated for the Laine Blogger Award by Andrea from Andrea and the Beauty Blog. If you haven't already, you should definitely go check out her blog! It is seriously amazing and should be on your Must Read list!
 
 
The Rules:
  • Tag the blogger who awarded you
  • Answer the five questions below.
  • Award the Laine Blogger Award to five of your favorite bloggers. 
 
Questions:
 
What is your current beauty obsession?
I am like Andrea and have an obsession with painting my nails lately. I love the look of a freshly done manicure, so I like to do my nails every 2-3 days. Doing my nails used to be my least favorite beauty trend, but lately I can't stop buying polishes!
 
What is one beauty item you wished you owned?
Well, the item I REALLY want right now is actually a set. It is Tarte's Carried Away Collector's Set. Look at all of the amazing stuff that comes with this set! It can be found HERE.
 
What's your favorite post to read or write about?
I love to read and write about reviews and hauls. You can really decide if a product is worth spending your money on by reading reviews done by others. Hauls are a great way to learn about new items that could be possibly be put on your "Must Have Wishlist."
 
What inspired you to become a blogger?
I actually thought about it for a very long time before I actually created my blog. I love everything about makeup and fashion and wanted somewhere that I could write what I thought about a product. My husband was the one who gave me that push to start a blog. I am so glad I did! I have met some amazing bloggers and discovered amazing products through blogging!
 
What nail polish are you wearing right now?
 
 
Models Own "Purple Grey"
 
 
I tag:
 
I couldn't just choose 5 ;)
 
Thank you so much Andrea for nominating me for this award! :)
 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Thanks!! I loved reading these! I agree on all of these:)
    -L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tag! Reading and writing hauls and reviews are my fave type of posts too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dropping in from the hop! :) Love your blog! new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the tag! Loved reading this and now I want that tarte set! omg it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the nail polish you have on!

    I've recently become obsessed with painting my nails too... which I've passed on to my two year old, because she wants her nails painted often as well. Ha.

    Thanks for linking up!

    Following you now. Can't wait to read more!

    xo
    SEL

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Tarte collection is pretty awesome, and so is that nail polish color!
    I'm visiting/following from the blog hop. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...