Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Most Worn Summer Tag

Since Summer is slowly coming to an end I thought I would do the Most Worn Summer Tag. I saw a few beauty bloggers have this on their blog and I thought it could be fun! I have to admit I am pretty excited that Fall is just around the corner. I love Summer, but I REALLY LOVE Fall. This Summer I was all about the gold! I think I wore gold pretty much everyday whether it was a piece of jewelry, my shoes, or the hardware on my clutch!

So here are some of my most worn items....

1) Most worn nail polish

 


Lauren by Julep
Lauren is such a gorgeous pink. It was my go-to nail polish this entire summer!
 
 
2) Most worn hair product


 
Moroccan Oil Hair Treatment
I had to use a picture from the Internet (found HERE) because I used my bottle up a few days ago. This stuff is seriously AMAZING! My hair is so shiny and silky since I started using this.


3) Most worn bag


I am in love with this Steve Madden clutch! It was so easy to just grab & head out the door and not have to worry about a big handbag weighing me down!
 
4) Most worn shoes




Gold sandals by Guess
I love these shoes! They are so comfy and so adorable!

 
5) Most worn accessories



I love this necklace made of aqua stones with a gold chain. I got it at Forever 21 at the beginning of Summer.

 
6) Most worn clothing item

 
 
White Jeans
I love wearing white jeans in the Summer. They just so look good with pretty much anything. You can dress them down with a tank top and some flip-flops or you can dress them up with a nice top and some heels.

 
7) Most worn foundation

 
 
 
Lancome's Teint Idole Ultra 24H
I found this towards the end of the Summer and I have not stopped wearing it since. I love it!
For a review on it click HERE.
 
 
8) Most worn blush and/or bronzer

 
 
NYX's Stick Blush in Pink Poppy
I love this blush! You can put a tiny bit on your cheeks for a very soft pink look or you can really build it up!
 
9) Most worn lip product

 

 "EleventhGorgeous" by Palladio is so pretty! I seriously never left the house without it! It also smells AMAZING!


10) Most worn mascara

 

Covergirl's Lash Blast Volume 
I love the volume this mascara gives my lashes!

 
11) Most worn eyeshadow


Urban Decay Naked 2
I think I use this palette every single day this summer! This is my all time favorite eyeshadow palette. The colors are so beautiful and pigmented.



So since this is a TAG...I tag anyone reading this!
What were some of your most worn items this Summer?



 

23 comments:

  1. I love that clutch and the gold sandals!! Super cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Julep nail polish colour I don't own any from that brand. Do they sell it in the Uk? I also want that N Y X blush. Well jealous. Lovely read as always. Laura xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!hmm.. I don't think they sell in the UK, but I could be wrong.

      Delete
  3. LOVE the julep polish. it's so vibrant. cute post :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty Necklace! I love how white jeans look as well but I haven't been able to find a pair that I like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I had a very hard time finding a pair that I liked too. I ended up finding mine at Khol's and I absolutely love them!

      Delete
  5. I've also been using the CG mascara but I find it smudges a bit :/ don't know why. I much prefer non-water proof mascaras. That's strange thing to say but hey it's true haha :)
    And that Julep colour looks lovely! I'm really liking Julep polishes they're great :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! I also really like the non-waterproof mascaras. Julep polishes are amazing! They are quickly becoming my favorite brand! Have a great day! :)

      Delete
  6. I think we need to do this:) I loved reading all yours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the NAKED palettes, i left mine at my boyfriends the other weekend while he went away and literally felt like i had lost an arm!!

    I'm your newest follower, would love if you could check my blog out and follow back if you like it! :)
    http://champagnelambinibudget.blogspot.co.uk/

    I will also be having a giveaway when i hit 50 followers!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh man! I don't know what I would do without mine. haha What did we all do before the Naked Palettes?! LOL

      Delete
  8. That Julep color is SO pretty and I love the Naked 2 palette. I just got it but I know it's going to be one of my most worn too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been wanting to try the Morrocan Oil

    I have nominated you for an award on my blog. :)

    Andrea and the Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should definitely try it! I seriously can't say enough great things about it! And thank you so much for the award!! :)

      Delete
  10. What a great idea! Love it :) I loooove Morrocan oil too. So, so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am obsessed with the Morrocan Oil! It has done wonders to my hair!

      Delete
  11. Love that clutch bag... so cute!! :)
    and i've been meaning to purchase a naked 2 palette but it seems like so much money i just dont know!!
    xxxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is a lot of money, but it is so worth it! I haven't bought any eyeshadow since I bought this palette! You have so many colors to choose from and can create several different looks with this one palette. Plus the colors are amazing! You will have to let me know if you cave in and get it. :)

      Delete
  12. Hi Amanda, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by and the sweet compliment! I will definitely check out yours :)

      Delete
  13. Hello,

    I am visiting you through Blog Hops Everyday. You have a lovely blog and I love your content. I am now following your blog, please check out my blogs too and return the love: Empowered Mommy and Pregnancy Forum

    Thanks for your time. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Ana! Thank you so much for stopping by and for the compliment! I will definitely check out your blogs :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...