Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Shabby Apple {Discount Code}

Dresses from Shabby Apple
 
 
  Shabby Apple, who is known for their adorable dresses, has launched a new collection called Zoology. This new collection, just like the other ones, has drool-worthy dresses that have definitely made my "wishlist" for the Fall. Yes, I am already starting a wishlist for Fall even though it's still technically summer. It will be here before you know it though!! One of my favorite things about Fall is pairing a cute dress with some nice boots.

Here is one of the dresses that I want need...

 
 
How adorable would that dress look with these boots from Target...
 
 
 
 
Check out Shabby Apple's website and let me know which dresses have made your "Fall Wishlist"
by clicking HERE.
 

You can get a  10% discount with the code "favorite10"
The code lasts until 9/14/12, so start shopping NOW! :)
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with shabby apple! I have multiple dresses from them and I just want more! I found your blog through the hop, I am excited to follow! come follow along http://sjdmiller.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. new follower from the blog hop! can't wait to keep following along!

    stop by sometime!
    kalobandelise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would most certainly agree on that dress. love it! and the color :) Following you!!

    http://thebees3.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. AH! That dress is totally gorgeous. I think I might need it too. :)

    Thanks so much for stopping by and linking up with us for the last find + follow friday! Hope to see you again this week :D

    ♥Nicole @ Me + the Moon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...