Sunday, September 23, 2012

Sunday Social

Happy Sunday!
 
Before I do my Sunday Social Post I need to apologize for being a "bad blogger." I haven't had the chance to blog lately or comment on any one's blogs because I have been so busy with work. I got a promotion at work which is definitely a great thing, but it means more hours at work which is a bad thing for blogging! :( This just means I will have to be better with time management!
 
 
So now back to the Sunday Social! I am linking up with Neely and Ashley.
 
1. What is something you have wanted to do but are afraid of?
 
 
Skydiving! It looks like it would be such an amazing experience, but I am a big ol' chicken!
 
2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
I am hoping my husband and I will be parents :)
 
3. What are you looking forward to before the end of 2012?
All of the Holidays! I love this time of year..Halloween, Thanksgiving, Black Friday, and Christmas!!
 
4. What are your hopes for your blog?
I hope my blog continues to grow like it has these past couple of months! I am so thankful for all of the amazing followers I have!
 
5. Do you always see yourself living in your current town/city?
I think so, unless we decide to move to the beach or if my husband's job transfers us somewhere else. We love this small country town we live in. It is one of the places where everybody knows everybody. It really is such an amazing place to live and is extremely safe which I definitely love!
 
6. What is your morning routine?
I seriously set 10 alarms! Roll out of bed with my eyes still closed, hop in the shower, get back in bed for about 30 mins (haha) so my hair can "air dry" and I catch a little bit more of sleep (I am not a morning person). Get up, blowdry my hair, put my makeup on, throw on my clothes, grab a breakfast bar (I don't like to eat a lot in the mornings) and head out the door.
 
 
I hope you had an amazing weekend! I would love to see you join the link-up!!
 
 
What are your answers to these questions?
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Wow girl -- you are so pretty!!!

    Anywho. Congrats on the promotion! I'm stuck in the same rut. Not because of a promotion, but because I started work (teaching), and I need to work on my time management skills so I can keep my blog up and running :)

    Our answers for number one were the same, by the way! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi from the linkup(:

    I would sky dive if I could take amazing photos like that - but if only. I'm terrified of heights. I love how you added Black Friday to your list of holidays. I always do the same! hehe (:

    Happy Sunday ma'am!!

    -Heather

    http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopped by from the sunday social. Luv ur blog! Simple and Chic:) Love your answers. I have the same hopes for my blog too. new follower from me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the promotion! Time management is a big fail of mine at the moment, I'm with you on the skydiving. If only it didn't require jumping out of a plane!

    Sarah J.

    Blondebelleraisinhell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I couldn't agree more with you on the skydiving comment...if only! ;)

      Delete
  5. I found your blog through a button at Craftbotic and just had to stop by. While I'm so looking forward to following all of your posts from this point forward, I know exactly how you feel in regards to being a "bad blogger." Work tends to come between me and my blog more times than I would like. I love that you seem to keep to a schedule on here and I imagine that will do wonders for keeping you on point.

    Also, Black Friday as a holiday? You're my kind of girl! haha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...