Sunday, October 28, 2012

Hello Fall/ Autumn Tag

 
picture from Sabina's Blog
 
 
Hey everybody! I hope y'all have had a great weekend so far! I was tagged a little while back from one of the sweetest girls, Sabina from Beauty Blogs and More, to do the Hello Fall/Autumn Tag. Thank you so much Sabina! 


1. It's finally Fall/Autumn what are you most looking forward to this season?
 
Well, the first thing I think about when I hear the word "Fall" is FOOTBALL! I absolutely love College Football! I am a huge Florida Gators fan! I also always look forward to wearing some boots, skinny jeans, and a nice scarf! Fall is definitely my favorite season. I love when the leaves change colors! Tennessee is so beautiful in the Fall.
 
 
 
2. What Fall item in your closet are you most excited to pull out?
 
My boots and scarves!!
 
 
 
3. Since Halloween is the first holiday to celebrate we all get treated with a horror movie marathon all month long..What is your favorite scary movie to watch?
 
Ahh! I am a big ol' baby! I can't handle watching scary movies anymore. When I was younger I could watch them all the time, but for some reason the past couple of years I can't even watch the previews for scary movies without being terrified!
 
 
 
4. What's your favorite fall treat?
 
Anything with pumpin in it! Pumpkin pie, pumpkin poptarts, pumpkin bread, pumpkin spice latte...I could go on and on... :) 
 
 
 
5. Now that summer is finally over, what will you miss about it?
 
Probably the cookouts and just eating dinner on our back deck.  This was our first Summer at our new house and we had such a great time enjoying our back deck wth friends and family!
 
 

6. What Makeup/Beauty Products do you like for Fall?
 
Wearing darker colors for my nail polish, blush, and lipstick.
 
 

7. What have you recently bought in preparation for the up coming season?

Fall scented candles and soap for my house, deep red nail polishes, and a few scarves! I need to do some more shopping though!! ;)
 
 

8. Have you been Trick or Treating?

I go with my sister to take my neice and nephew, but I have actually been trick or treating myself in a LONG time! I am too old for that! :(
 
 
 
9. Name the first five things that come to your mind when you think of Fall?

Leaves Changing
Pumpkin scented/flavored goodies
Scarves
Red
Boots
 
 
10. What is your favorite season and why?
 
Fall! I just love everything about it!
 
 
 
 
 
I Tag ALL of you!
Make sure you let me know if you do the tag because I would love to check it out and read your answers!
 
Happy Fall!
 
 
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Newest follower :) Just saw where you're a Gators fan...wanted to say Roll Tide :)

    www.pavko001.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved reading this, thanks for the shout out!!;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I am your newest follower and was hoping that you would stop by and follow me back!

    www.enjoyingtheepiphany.com

    Thanks!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. I answered the questions!!! Loved reading your answers by the way! (Here's where you can find mine: http://blueeyedbeautyblogg.blogspot.com/2012/10/hello-fallautumn-coffee-talk-tag.html)

    Helen
    Blue Eyed Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for Fall and pumpkin every.thing.
    Love this post!
    xx
    Here&Now

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...