Tuesday, October 16, 2012

How Sweet It Is To Be Loved By You...

So I thought today and tomorrow I would do a little bit more of a personal post for you guys because tomorrow marks two years since I married the man of my dreams and my very best friend. I can not believe it has already been two years since we got married! Time really does fly by when you are having a great time! Even though we have only been married for a short amount of time, we have been together for 8 years! I thought I would post a few pictures of our Engagement Pictures today and then share a few pictures from our Special Day tomorrow.
Hope you enjoy! :)
 
We actually did our pictures two separate days. 
 
Day 1
 


 
Day 2
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I hope y'all enjoyed a sneak peek of some our engagement pictures!
 
If you would like to see a few pictures from our Wedding Day, don't forget to stop by my blog tomorrow! :)
 
 
 
 

26 comments:

  1. Happy 2 years to you guys! y'all are such a beautiful couple! Cheers to a lifetime of happiness and wonderful marriage :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! this is so nice to see! my boyfriend and i have been together for almost four years now and we plan to get married in two years, making our timeline very similar to yours. it's nice to see such an amazingly happy couple like you guys!

    http://sincerelyella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 2 years, these pictures are so beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw happy two years!! Such beautiful photos. Can't wait to see more :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy 2 years! these are such beautiful pictures and u make a perfect couple! enjoy you're anaversarie amanda mae :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so cute! You look great and so in love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I am very much in love :)

      Delete
  7. Happy two years - wow these pictures are beautiful!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely pics! You are too gorgeous!! Following you now :) and happy anniversary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! And thank you for stopping by & following my blog! :)

      Delete
  9. Aww honey this is just beautiful! So lovely to see your photos.. and see you both so happy! Happy Anniversary to you both, and many more. lots of love Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely Amanda! Congratulations on completing 2 years. You both make a lovely couple.

    Shikha
    getmegorgeous.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  11. Newest follower here! I found you through the Sunday link up! Cute blog, I can’t wait to read more!
    -meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by and following! :)

      Delete
  12. Lovely pictures :') you're such a lucky girl! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Judy! I agree, I think I am very blessed and lucky to have him as my Husband! :)

      Delete
  13. These are beautiful!!! Second from the bottom is my favorite:) such a gorg couple!
    L

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...