Thursday, October 11, 2012

NOTD: Barry M's Raspberry

Shikha's challenge of not painting your nails for an entire week is OVER!! Well, technically it ended on Tuesday, but I didn't get a chance to do a blog post. Sorry guys! I had a very long day at work. :/ Thank you so much to everyone that participated in the Challenge! I hope your nails are looking a lot healthier..With that being said..I am VERY ready to put some color on my nails!! I decided to go with one of my newest polishes that Claire from Pink Chick Claire sent me when we did an International Beauty Swap (found HERE).
 
It is 273 Raspberry by Barry M.
 
 
 
(without Flash)
 
 
(with Flash)
 
 
It is a very deep red which I think is perfect for Fall and Winter. The pictures really do not do it justice! The polish is opaque after just one coat and the brush is very easy to work with. 
It dries very quickly.
 
Unfortunately, you can only get Barry M polishes in the UK. They will ship to most countries if you go to their website, Barry M.
 
Price- £2.99 or $4.80 US Dollars
Very affordable!
 
 
 
If you participated in the Challenge, did you make it through the entire week without painting your nails?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. So two things-
    1. This is a gorgeous color on you!
    2. Thank YOU for joining Bloglovin'. Now I can keep track of all your posts without losing you in our GFC feed! :)
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made it thru the whole week sans polish! And THAT is a GORGEOUS color, what a great way to get back in the game ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay! And thank you! I am in love with this color! Hope you had a great weekend! :)

      Delete
  3. This polish is gorgeous!!! I want barry m polish so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so pretty i love a good red nail polish :)

    http://allthingsbeautybytiarni.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...