Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Opening up for Guest Posts

Would you be interested in writing a guest post for Southern Glamourista? If so, I would love to have you!   Writing a guest post on someone else's blog definitely has it advantages...you can really get your blog out there to a new audience and it could potentially help you gain new followers for your own blog!
 
 
 
Here are a few guidelines I have came up with:
1. It has to be original, please do not copy someone else's work. That's not very nice!
2. If you have a picture included in the post and you did not take the picture yourself, make sure you put the source of the picture in the post.
3. It has to be makeup, beauty, or fashion related.
 
 
 
 
If this is something you would be interested in, send me an email at:
maclove1017{at}gmail{dot}com
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. I'd love to do one! Let me know more details! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guest posting this month got my blog a lot of exposure!!! Can't wait to read what your guest bloggers post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to write you!!

    Helen
    Blue Eyed Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic opportunity! I'm sure it's going to turn out great : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a new follower from the I love my online friends hop. I'm looking forward to your posts and to your guests posts too! I hope you pop by my blog some time and follow if you like it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...