Monday, October 8, 2012

Review: MUA Out There Plumping Lip Gloss

 
I recently did a Beauty Blogger Beauty Swap with a fellow blogger, Claire from Pink Chick Claire (Go check out her blog, it's awesome!) and one of the items she sent me is MUA's Out There Plumping Lip Gloss in the shade Buff. I have actually never owned anything from MUA (MakeUp Academy) because they only sell products in the UK. Claire actually sent me a few products from the brand to try out and I will have a review up of those items soon. If you want to see what other goodies she sent me, click HERE.
 
 
Packaging:
 
I love the packaging. It is very sleek and looks just as nice as the higher end brand lip glosses. It is a plastic tube that is fairly skinny which would fit perfectly in your purse or makeup bag. The applicator is a doe-foot applicator which makes applying the gloss very easy and helps it go on very smooth and even.
 
 
 
Price:

You can't beat the price! It is £2.00 which is $2.59 in the US. I think that is a fantastic price for the size and quality of the gloss.
 
 
Quality & Color:
 
The pigmentation is really great and the color lasts for about 2-3 hours. You do get a tingly feeling for about 30-45 seconds after you apply the gloss since it has maxi plumping agents in the gloss to help "plump" your lips. It is water based which gives the illusion of plumper lips. The formula is very creamy, but not sticky at all.  The lip gloss comes in 8 different shades ranging from shocking pink, a tangerine tone, to a cotton candy pink hue. I got "Buff" which is a very beautiful nude brown.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Would I repurchase?
Well, Claire actually sent this to me, so I did not buy this. I definitely want more of this lip gloss in the other shades though. With the price as low as it is and the quality of the gloss...
I want more!! :)
 
 
If you would like to see the other shades of this lip gloss or look into buying it for yourself...
you can find them at Superdrug or MUA Store. They will ship internationally, but it may be cheaper to do what I did and do a beauty swap with someone from the UK. Plus, you can gain a new friend! :)
 
 
 
Have you ever tried anything from MUA?
If so, what are your favorite things from them?
 
 
 
 
 
 


8 comments:

  1. I have never tried anything by MUA but I have heard of them. I am loving the color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to try stuff from MUA for awhile, love the shade!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should! Their stuff is really great! :)

      Delete
  3. Hi! I'm your newest follower from the blog hop! I'm super excited about it, too, because I'm loving your blog so far! That looks like great lip gloss! I'll have to check it out!

    I'd love if you followed back! You can find me at What's in a Name?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of MUA but that's a really pretty color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You should definitely check out MUA. They have really great products for a really great price!

      Delete
  5. Amazing Amanda! I love MUA products as well, have few of them from my London days. Also, they have a special offer going on at FB. They have set a fan reach limit and giving good discount and free international delivery.
    Check it out.

    Shikha
    getmegorgeous.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Thank you so much for letting me know that!! :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...